Back to Bedrock Bar & Grill#01-05, Pan Pacific Serviced Suites, 96...

Smoked Tomato Soup5 votes
Macaroni cheese3 votes
all the various cuts of meat.3 votes
tenderloin3 votes

Wine Lists17 votes
Anniversary5 votes
Alfresco/Outdoor Dining4 votes
Corporate Events4 votes

EXPERIENCE WESTERN AUSTRALIA 5-COURSE SET DINNER . Other deals are available, find out more

wafflesorpancakes
 • 25 Sep 2014 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
One of the best restaurant I ever went. The prices of the food are at the higher range and you pay for what you get. Steak is their signature dish (Sgd 80 to 100ish) but you can get alternatives like chicken or fish at a cheaper price compared to steak (sgd 30 to 50ish). Their food is absolutely delicious and I would recommend the restaurant to anyone who wants a good decent steak.
The waiter and waitress are very polite and nice and they came around occasionally table tapping and checking with us whether everything is alright. We stayed till near the closing time and it was raining at that time. To our surprise, they offered to call a cab for us.

This is a restaurant coupled with good food and services. Thumbs up!

SG Food on Foot
 • 19 Aug 2014 205 reviews 18 followers
Overall
After taking our orders, complimentary flat bread was served. Love the flat bread, it was so warm, soft and fluffy. With full view of the kitchen, I can see how these breads were freshly made. Besides the butter, roasted garlic in olive oil is also served here as a spread for the bread. Love the garlic spread with the bread, excellent pairing for enjoying the flat bread to the fullest.

I decided to go for the Bedrock Pepper Steak ($79) which is served in a hot pan with the black peppercorn sauce at the side. The 300g Angus Beef Ribeye was juicy and flavourful. I like that the sauce is served at the side giving me the opportunity to appreciate the beautiful flavour of the beef. I ended up alternating between the natural flavour of the beef and the peppercorn sauce as I could not make up my mind which I preferred. Both were so good.

My partner went for the 300g Australian Grass Fed Striploin ($79). Cooked to medium donenss, she chosen to pair it with classic bearnaise sauce. The buttery and creamy sauce went very well with the steak. There are also other options of red wine, chili oil, wholegrain whiskey mustard and chimichurri sauces. Do note all these sauces come at a $4 cost which I find that it should not be chargeable. In comparison, I still prefer the ribeye to the striploin as it's more flavourful.

For full review and photos, visit SG Food on Foot

Phil Lazarus
 • 05 Jul 2014 10 reviews 0 follower
Overall
I have been to so many restaurants lately where the service is just awful.  Either they are understaffed, or full of "Trainees" to keep the cost down.  This place was fantastic with service on a busy saturday night.  Very professional.  Very well organized.

The steaks were good.  Wifey had the tenderlon, i had the porterhouse.  Both were great.

We had a voucher from the entertainment book so it was a one for one making this place a very good value.

I enjoyed it alot and aim to return sometime.  Thier Mac & Cheese looked fantastic.
After Work, Anniversary, Business Dining, Dinner, Fine Dining, Girls Night Out, Relaxed, Romance/First Dates