Reviews for Bedrock Bar & Grill

AmericanAsianAustralianEuropeanJapaneseSteak and GrillsWestern
arlene1985

Good Place

This is a great place for date night. Service and food are both very good. Tomato soup is a must try. The steaks are not cheap but thats the pirce for fine dining these days. Including 2 galsses of house pour each we spent $110 each.
24 Oct 2014 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Good Place

25 Sep 2014 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Great food, good ambience and excellent service

One of the best restaurant I ever went. The prices of the food are at the higher range and you pay for what you get. Steak is their signature dish (Sgd 80 to 100ish) but you can get alternatives like chicken or fish at a cheaper price compared to steak (sgd 30 to 50ish). Their food is absolutely delicious and I would recommend the restaurant to anyone who wants a good decent steak.
The waiter and waitress are very polite and nice and they came around occasionally table tapping and checking with us whether everything is alright. We stayed till near the closing time and it was raining at that
19 Aug 2014 • 205 reviews • 20 followers

Great place for steak

After taking our orders, complimentary flat bread was served. Love the flat bread, it was so warm, soft and fluffy. With full view of the kitchen, I can see how these breads were freshly made. Besides the butter, roasted garlic in olive oil is also served here as a spread for the bread. Love the garlic spread with the bread, excellent pairing for enjoying the flat bread to the fullest.

I decided to go for the Bedrock Pepper Steak ($79) which is served in a hot pan with the black peppercorn sauce at the side. The 300g Angus Beef Ribeye was juicy and flavourful. I like that the sauce is served