Back to Bedrock Bar & Grill#01-05, Pan Pacific Serviced Suites, 96...
rubblyintumbly
 • 04 Nov 2010 5 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Morton's doesnt open for lunch so we tried Bedrock for the first time about a month ago. Colleagues have given good reviews about this place and its meant to be as good as Morton's but more reasonably priced.

We ordered 2 garlic soups, the Tomahawk steak that was shared between 4 and a variety of sides. Garlic soup was flavourful and rich..I had to consciously stop myself from having too much of it as it went really well with the complimentary fresh baked bread with roasted garlic. I agree that the garlic was kind of blend, it needed a bit more bite but it was still a nice alternative to butter or olive oil/balsamic.

Our tomahawk steak weighed 1.6kg out of which 400g was bone. It was still plenty to eat and I am glad I had the other 3 gentlemen who were good eaters. It would have gone down nicely with a bottle of cab sav but given that we had to return to work, we stayed on water. Sides of spinach, creamed truffle mash and mushrooms went really well with the meal. We walked out feeling totally satiated and will fully recommend this place to steak lovers.

Must tries: Garlic soup, tomahawk steak

Lunch, Dinner, Children/Family, Romance/First Dates, Boys Night Out, Girls Night Out, After Work, Quiet