Back to Bedrock Bar & Grill#01-05, Pan Pacific Serviced Suites, 96...
Jones Daisy
 • 01 Dec 2011 3 reviews 2 followers
Overall
Being a red-meat person, finding good and not exorbitantly priced steak's in SG is not an easy task. Morton's can be overly-priced due to its worldwide reputation. French steakhouses like L'Entrecote are trendy yet gimmicky altogether and probably worthwhile only "once in a lifetime", if you really want to consider quality meat.

Bedrock, however, provided some saving grace for steakhouses in Singapore. Located at Pan Pac Suites (Somerset 313), they provide premium cuts and do to perfection your required doneness for the meat.

My partner and I started off with the roasted tomato soup as well as the classic french onion soup which got our gastric juices working. Servers may have their memory lapses(and you can understand why when all of us encounter that from time to time) but they do react well subsequently.

And the main lead for our dinner arrived in the form of a 500gm porterhouse steak done to our preferred medium doneness, served on a pre-warmed stone slab. We had it with a piece of sinful foie gras on top as well as the decadent truffle potato mash!

To conclude, we will definitely be back! :D

Lunch, Dinner
  • Steak w foie gras
  • Love their fresh bread dough w roasted garlic!
  • Steak w foie gras
  • Love their fresh bread dough w roasted garlic!