Back to Bedrock Bar & Grill#01-05, Pan Pacific Serviced Suites, 96...
little Rice
 • 23 Jun 2011 32 reviews 4 followers
Overall
It was my second time visiting Bedrock. I am a big fan of the next door Oriole cafe which is also owned by Bedrock. I should say i really love these 2 places, but Bedrock is more suitable for a date or special occasion. For having nice steak as a reasonable price, I believe Les Bouchons at Club street is the one.

Service:

Very efficient service with well trained staffs. There is a sommelier who can give you good recommendation for wine. House wine is even good but quite pricey.

Ambiance:

one of my favorite in town! Dim light with wooden but luxurious interior design, create some romance which allows you to have a nice date, but do request for the sofa seat.Personally i don't like the tables locating in the middle of the restaurants where waiters and waitress walking pass by.

Food:

Love the homemade pita bread, and must try the side dishes! Especially the macaroni cheese, one of the best I had. For the steak, to be honest, really good, but I would choose Les Bouchorn which is much more value for money. For seafood, I had the daily special which is sea beam with homemade spices. Amazingly delicious with really special spices on top.Bedrock is not only good for steak, they do a good job in seafood as well. I had oyster for starter which is highly recommended by waiter, Oyster itself is fresh, but not chilled enough, quite disappointed.

If you never try Bedrock, highly recommend you to set a higher budget,go and enjoy its pleasant service and good quality food. Overall, i would mark 8 out of 10 if they can set the price for steak slightly lower.

Must tries: side dishes