Summary

Service4
beef horfun with french onion soup, luncheon fries, Beer, Salted Egg Seafood Pizza, seafood shooters with tiger radler, Fried spring rolls, Rojak Platter, chicken rice pizza, happy hungry hour, squid ink fried rice View all
Live Band, Chillout, After Work, Boys Night Out, Dinner, Birthdays, Girls Night Out, Night Out, Vibrant/Noisy View all

Serves lots of beer from all over the world as well as quality food!

Great place to get together over drinks and a hearty meal.

Beer market serves a wide range of beer from all over the world, we particularly liked the Banana Bread beer as well as some of their other fruity selections like Lychee and Mango beer.

Not only this, food served is not like any other ordinary bars. Try their unique fusion of east meets west combi like their Chicken Rice Pizza, Beef Horfun with french onion soup as well as their Tiger Radler shooters with seafood which are incredibly fresh!!!

Full review and pictures here: http://ilovedawn00.blogspot.sg/2014/07/food-review-beer-market.html

Warning: very droolworthy...

Most helpful reviews for Beer Market (Clarke Quay)

Revisiting for more fun times

Back at Beer Market at my request, because I want to try one of the special pizzas. Anyway, the famous beer market exchange needs no introduction - we are all familar with the "buy when low" routine, I believe?

We had a round of Spring Rolls and Luncheon Meat Fries (also known as "spam fries") - the latter was crispy and simply tasty (they were not even salty). We had 3 - 4 servings of the Luncheon Meat Fries that night alone!

We had to choose between the Chicken Rice Pizza and the Salted Egg Seafood Pizza (SGD$21.90), since everyone claimed they were full. So we settled for the latter. The crust was crackling and thin, smeared generously with cheese and salted egg. There were good bits of squids and prawns, but the salted egg could have been richer / thicker. Instead, the salted egg coating was rather thin as well, unable to overcome or stand out against the seafood and cheese flavours.

For full review and more detailed information, please feel free to visit:

Great party

I visited Beer Market on Halloween this year, and I had a great time. There was a live band on stage that was in costume and they made the crowd dance. The atmosphere was awesome and drinks were not expensive.
I took a picture of me and my friends from their facebook page.
Thanks Beer Market!

Impressed

Great live music here. With a great selection of beer and a nice fusion menu to boot! One of the staff, Charlie, was very helpful when I left my phone there one night. I came over to collect it and it was safe and intact. I applaud the honestly of the staff, and I am also genuinely impressed by the live bands.

Happy Hungry Hour

Like everyone else I also like the salted egg pizza, but I really like the happy hungry hour! It's 3 snacks for $10. I usually get my favourite erdinger and my friends like to try the other types of beer available. Their fusion food is quite interesting

Recommended Salted Egg Seafood Pizza!

For full review & photos, please visit:

Our second visit on 20th Sep (Sat). I would like to strongly recommend this awesome pizza (Salted Egg Seafood Pizza) First time having crabmeat, tiger prawns, and fish chunks on a salted egg yolk base. Generous serving of the seafood items. Of course it tasted salty and fantastic with the yummy fresh seafood ingredients on a crispy thin crust. Must Try!!!!!

Another recommendation is their Chicken Rice Pizza. The taste was exceptional except the chicken was a tad tough.

Beer market has alcohol & non-alcoholic drinks. Definitely is a great place for nice food and chill out with friends!