Reviews for Belinda's Traditional Pancake

4.1

AsianLocalSingaporeanSnacks
Address: #01-27, Teck Ghee Court Food Centre, Blk 341 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 1, 564341
20 Apr 2014
Overall

Very good. cheap and simple food.

Very good. cheap and simple food. Putu Mayam was great.
But would I queue with 8 customer in front of me? Probably Not, since I stay very near the place. :-)

More reviews of Belinda's Traditional Pancake

Overall

Stingy portion of ingredients. Mouthful of flour

Used to be better.

Now they are so Stingy with their ingredients. Went a couple of times and it's consistently this way on weekdays and weekends.

Ordered their coconut pancake, all flour and with a super pathetic thin layer of coconut.
Used to have generous coconut fillings.

Will think twice to return.
Overall

Sometime crispy, sometime not.

Bought from this stall a few times recently after my 1st try long time ago.
My 1st experience was not good as the crispy cheese cone pancake was thick and not crispy at all. But after trying out a few times again recently I find it not bad so decided to rewrite my review to be fair to them.
The crispy cone will only be crispy if you eat it hot and if possible try to request the auntie to make it crispier but that mean you need to wait for around 10 mins for the new batch.
Overall

Don't say you tried traditional pancake until you've eaten this...

Munch the cone shaped crispy pancake with peanut and cheese....wow...very nice...definitely a must try food item I would strongly recommend....and economical...

BEST PANCAKES EVER

Best pancakes I've ever tasted so far, worth the trip all the way there!

Personally my favourite is the peanut ones, thick or thin both taste equally as good. Not too dry, with a generous amounts of peanuts just the way I like it.