Reviews for Teng Bespoke Japanese Vegetarian Dining

3.9

AsianJapaneseVegetarian

Book a Table

Jingting Jaslynn

Best Vegetarian Restaurant I've been to!

I'm not a vegetarian, but I had such a delicious meal and I can't wait to go back for a another round!
Never thought that vegetarian food could taste so good, let alone vegetarian Japanese dishes.

For those who have a misconception that vegetarian food is oily and too floury, try Teng Bespoke. You'll be super amazed.

More details at http://simplicatedxlove.blogspot.sg/2014/09/food-review-teng-bespoke-vegetarian.html
09 Mar 2015 • 17 reviews • 0 follower

Best Vegetarian Restaurant I've been to!

07 Feb 2015 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Teng Bespoke Japanese Restaurant

Overall
It was our 1st time dining there. we reach there at about 2:10pm, just seat down and start to look at the menu, given the first words of the waitress' mouth was not any greeting or welcome note but "we are going to take the last order 20min by now, make your order fast". We done our order within 2-3min. simply just try their SET MEAL. But i had waited for my meal for more than 30min. As there are only left a few tables in the restaurant, i had noticed that even the customers arrived after me had gotten their food. I can't say the food is good. But the service is really much below expectation.

12 Jun 2014 • 14 reviews • 0 follower

Won't disappoint if you curious

Overall
There already comprehensive reviews by hungryangmo about this place which you can read for detail information. I only want to add this place won't disappoint if you are curious. Quality is high, some food pretty straightforward (avocado sushi, cold noodle), but some food is not easy to understand (fish sushi, unagi ). Go ahead and Give it a try.

Similar Listings