Review for Teng Bespoke Japanese Vegetarian Dining

AsianJapaneseVegetarian
Address: #01-50, Sunshine Plaza, 91 Bencoolen Street, 189652

24 Sep 2013

Interesting vegetarian concept

Passed by this restaurant a few times whenever I visit my favorite ice-cream parlor and never did get to trying it out until a few weekends ago.

This is a vegetarian restaurant with a japanese element to it. The food is alright and matches expectations.

Worthed a try for the novelty concept and a refreshing new offering to the vegetarian food landscape in SG.
Tofu Cake

More reviews of Teng Bespoke Japanese Vegetarian Dining

try once

the outlet is spacious with front and back seating areas. the service is quite good and fast. overall dining experience was quite delightful. a little expensive for the quality of food. the quantity is quite a lot though. the looks and presentation of food is beautiful and looks very appetising. however the quality is not very high. must go in bigger group so as to try different dishes. the signature sashimi plate looks gorgeous but all pieces taste the same. to be specific, no taste. i was rather excited to try it but is disappointed by the taste.

Lousy customer service

Its the second time visit to this restaurant on 24 Jan 2016. Despite with its high price side on the food, we still bring our vegetarian friend to go and try. The restaurant is full on Sunday with a few empty tables occupied by reservation tag. We also waited when this pinoy waitress told us to. After aorund 15 mins of waited, she seated the guests behind us first instead of we are the first in the waiting queue. Subsequently, we wish to place our order once seated cause we have decided what we want while waiting in the queue, she also served the later customer first before us despite we calling her and her colleague few times. Very bad service and lousy in prioritizing the guest follow the sequence. We end up leave the restaurant without ordering and decide not to go back again.

Great food, great service

celebrated my dad's 60th birthday with a party of 6 adults and 3 children. Staff accommodated our request to sit us somewhere quieter and more private, with enough space to accommodate our strollers. Folks love the texture of the buckwheat noodle and the unagi maki.
Overall

Best Vegetarian Restaurant I've been to!

I'm not a vegetarian, but I had such a delicious meal and I can't wait to go back for a another round!
Never thought that vegetarian food could taste so good, let alone vegetarian Japanese dishes.

For those who have a misconception that vegetarian food is oily and too floury, try Teng Bespoke. You'll be super amazed.

More details at http://simplicatedxlove.blogspot.sg/2014/09/food-review-teng-bespoke-vegetarian.html

Teng Bespoke Japanese Restaurant

It was our 1st time dining there. we reach there at about 2:10pm, just seat down and start to look at the menu, given the first words of the waitress' mouth was not any greeting or welcome note but "we are going to take the last order 20min by now, make your order fast". We done our order within 2-3min. simply just try their SET MEAL. But i had waited for my meal for more than 30min. As there are only left a few tables in the restaurant, i had noticed that even the customers arrived after me had gotten their food. I can't say the food is good. But the service is really much below expectation.