Back to Petals & Leaves Bistro240 Neo Tiew Crescent

View/Scenery5 votes

ArcticStar
 • 29 Mar 2014 211 reviews 1 follower
Overall
We visited another secluded hidden gem in the west, an enchanted little garden I did not know existed. Welcome to Bistro Gardenasia at Nyee Phoe Garden. From its exotic lakeview reflecting the serene of the restaurant lights to the lit-up green trees, Bistro Gardenasia exudes beauty from entrance to exit. The effect is fairy garden c** romantic, need I rave more about the ambience?

We chose alfresco dining so we could immerse in the scenic setting, and let the breezes soothe us on a warm night. The water vapour filled the place with a dreamy charm, giving it a heady sense of charm. After browsing through the fusion menu where they served interesting stuff such as fresh Wild Rocket Orange Salad, Nicoise Salad with Quail Eggs, Hokkien Mee Pasta, Mee Goreng Pasta etc. we placed our order with the amicable staff.

The Grilled Rosemary Chicken with Mushroom Sauce - farmfresh chicken leg seasoned with rosemary and herbs. Tender chicken leg that combined juiciness with hints of smokiness, fragrant with the exotic flavor of rosemary and saltish tinge of mushroom sauce.

Then we had the Chargrilled Rib-Eye Hor Fun - east meet west in this unique dish with tender chargrilled ribeye steak and hor fun noodles. The result? A swooning good slab of succulent and tasty beef steak atop smooth hor fun, producing a delicacy that was very pleasing to the teeth and tongue.

Having completed the savoury dishes, we were game for desserts, thus we shared a Warm Chocolate Lava Cake - tantalising rich chocolate delight served with single scoop vanilla ice-cream. While the chocolate cake was indeed rich in its chocolate splendour, we we slightly disappointed with the "lava" did not ooze out of the center when we speared the cake. The chocolate fudge stayed in the center, giving the cake an extra ounce of sweetness.

For more detailed information and photos, do visit:

Must tries: Rosemary chicken, Ribeye hor fun

Anniversary, Chillout, Dinner, Nice Deco

LuckyTao
 • 20 Sep 2013 3 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Just ok...food was decent, staff seemed a bit confused at times, but were nice enough. Nothing too special, but pretty decent for the Kranji area. We went during the day...would probably be nicer at night when lights are on around the water.

Knugget
 • 28 Aug 2013 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Have been here a few times.
They have changed their menu and the bistro is now called Bistro @ Gardenasia.
Really good ambience, the food served had really nice garnish and we really enjoyed their platter, especially the white bait. Did not manage to take pictures of the platter but I have uploaded a picture of the ribeye I have ordered which was fantastic in my opinion..
And also a picture of their new signboard

Must tries: Ribeye hor fun, White bait, Mee goreng pasta, Lamb racks, Salmont fillet, Rosemary chicken

After Work, Ala Carte, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Anniversary, Birthdays, Children/Family, Chillout, Dinner, Girls Night Out, Hidden Find, Large Groups, Large Groups/Gathering, Lunch, Quiet, Relaxed, Romance/First Dates