Reviews for Boomarang Bistro & Bar (Robertson Quay)

2.9

AustralianVegetarianWesternWine
Address: #01-15, The Quayside, 60 Robertson Quay, 238252

Boomarang

Done up in a chic modern design with hints of Down Under, Boomarang Bistro & Bar does dining in casual Aussie style. You can lounge either indoors or on one of the alfresco daybeds while chowing on some of the best tucker we’ve ever tasted. Chef Aaron Keaney takes his Aussie tucker very seriously indeed, sourcing fresh and fine native produce directly from Aussie farms to create a sensational fusion of native and international flavours. What we like about this place is the generous portions of all the dishes they serve like the baby octopus salad ($21), the Wagyu beef burger ($24) and the Petit Fillet ($48) steak. For dessert try a traditional Aussie Pavlova ($9). Well definitely come back for more especially to sample its more exotic offerings and the much-talked about all-day breakfast.
• 15 Feb 2015 • 2 reviews • 18 followers

DO NOT order Mezze Plate

Overall
It's like a mockery of Turkish food. The bread is dry, it's like a bunch of greens mixed together, salmon and ham aren't even nice the fact that they are ready made. I expect more than this for a $38 food. If you're looking to watch a game (sport) and drink beer, this is the place for you. Food and services aren't great, it's just a place for a crowd of rowdy people.
• 10 Sep 2014 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

one of the best breakfast I had..

Overall
I had their breakfast on a sunday which they serve breakfast from 7am to 5pm... I had The Ashes and my.husband has egg benedict and they were so yummy. definitely worth the money becos the portion was alot. I really like their food but their service... I give them benefit.of doubt cos it was full house that day.
Overall
  • the ashes & egg benedict... yumz...
• 11 Jul 2013 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

Over priced coffee

Overall
This is the first time I've paid $8.50 for a coffee, yes it was a mug.
I felt like one too. Toby's estate just a few hundred metres up the road serves perfect coffe for half this. Not sure how they can justify it.