Summary

egg benedict, flourless chocolate cake, the ashes View all

Average food. Great location. Great to people watch

Food was average. Not great selection for wine by the glass. Service was average. Location was great, outdoor tables to just watch people walk on by.

Most helpful reviews for Boomarang Bistro & Bar (Robertson Quay)

wonderful dinner and chill time.

It is my first time here with friends and a dog. this place is dog friendly! and located near the river! ambience is amazing and there are several tv screens that catches the attention of sport lovers. they play different sports when i was there. and the staff are very approachable! i had a wonderful time there on Dec31. it is suitable for groups and for singles or couples. the platter we ordered was extremely worth it and the food was yummy. the wait was not long as well. there was beef, fish, mashed potatoes, veg, prawns, and ribs. definitely worth the price. the pizza was satisfactory too!

DO NOT order Mezze Plate

It's like a mockery of Turkish food. The bread is dry, it's like a bunch of greens mixed together, salmon and ham aren't even nice the fact that they are ready made. I expect more than this for a $38 food. If you're looking to watch a game (sport) and drink beer, this is the place for you. Food and services aren't great, it's just a place for a crowd of rowdy people.

one of the best breakfast I had..

I had their breakfast on a sunday which they serve breakfast from 7am to 5pm... I had The Ashes and my.husband has egg benedict and they were so yummy. definitely worth the money becos the portion was alot. I really like their food but their service... I give them benefit.of doubt cos it was full house that day.

Over priced coffee

This is the first time I've paid $8.50 for a coffee, yes it was a mug.
I felt like one too.

Toby's estate just a few hundred metres up the road serves perfect coffe for half this.

Not sure how they can justify it.