Back to Brasserie Les SaveursThe St. Regis Singapore, 29 Tanglin Road

View/Scenery4 votes

Celine Asril
 • 04 Apr 2014 198 reviews 7 followers
Overall
Spoil yourself at The Grand Astor Afternoon Tea, a legacy of St Regis’ founding matriarch, Caroline Astor. Bask in a rarefied atmosphere at Brasserie Les Saveurs, heightened by the tinkling of ivories while you indulge in an array of sweet and savoury scones complemented with divine fruit jams. And of course, there are your classic cucumber sandwiches and pastries served on the quintessential three-tiered stand. The latest additions to this afternoon tea experience are the live stations serving up fluffy pancakes, waffles and crepes done a la minute. Go on, indulge. Drop by for the high tea on a Saturday and partake in a tea dance to a live band. Left feet? Not to worry, they have instructors on hand. (Prices: Sun-Fri $53.82, Sat $65.52

Must tries: desserts trolley, scones

Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Brunch, Buffet

jackson85
 • 05 Mar 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
It was rare for me to write a review for restaurants as most of the restaurants I.ve visited were nothing much to shout about, but this visit left a great impression for both my wife and me. After reading some positive online reviews on the food quality, I decided to make an online reservation to bring my wife here for our first wedding anniversary dinner.
First impressions were the grand layout of the ambience with high ceiling accompanied by ear smoothing music. We started of our starters with French onion soup and Poached lobster, followed by mains consisting of Baked Pacific Cod and Caille Foie Gras. Food quality was better than expected and probably one of the best French dining I had in Singapore so far.
The most memorable experience for the night was not about just the food but the overall service standard provided by all the staff serving us. Knowing this was our anniversary dinner, some surprise arrangements were made by the restaurant to make our dinner an unforgettable one. Keep it up!

After Work, Chillout, Nice Deco, Romance/First Dates, Wine Lists

Management

Dear jackson85,

Thank you for choosing Brasserie Les Saveurs as your dining destination on your first wedding anniversary.

It gives us great pleasure to note that both you and your wife had a most delightful experience at Brasserie Les Saveurs. Your feedback is most valuable to us and we will be sure to convey your compliments of the evening’s cuisine to our culinary team. At Brasserie Les Saveurs, the team always aims to present service beyond expectation and having our guests delight in the extra details that our associates have put together is one of the most rewarding feedback that the team anticipates. We look forward to welcoming you back to Brasserie Les Saveurs very soon.

11 April 2014

buffetgal
 • 19 Dec 2013 26 reviews 0 follower
Overall

For full review and photos, please visit:

The food & desserts here were ok, but we'd expect more premium quality from St Regis that can leave us a deep impression. I'd rather they cut down on the variety of the buffet spread but increase the quality of the food. If the food is normal here, people would rather spend the same amount of $$ elsewhere....

Service here was a tad disappointing. We noticed the staff only focus on clearing the plates from bigger table regularly whereas our plates were only cleared after a long time. The service should be the same even though we have only 2 pax...

Of course the sophiscated ambience here beats most hotels! Will definitely come back again for the great ambience as well as looking forward to see improvements on their quality of the buffet spread, the high tea set items as well as their service at my next visit in 2014!

Management

Dear buffetgal

Warmest greetings from Brasserie Les Saveurs!

Thank you for taking time out to review on our restaurant. We will feedback to our kitchen and service team with regards to your comments. We take your feedback seriously and definitely look forward to serve you better in the near future.

Best Regards