Reviews for Brasserie Les Saveurs

EuropeanFrenchWestern
Celine Asril

Happy 80th Anniversary, Bloody Mary!

To celebrate its 80th year of serving the Bloody Mary, Brasserie les Saveurs has come up some dishes inspired by the drinks. All you can eat brunch starts from $148++ to $195++ (the latter with complimentary Ruinart champagne, beers and juices).
Pass around: tomato and crab meat maki roll with Bloody Mary vinaigrette
03 Oct 2014 • 292 reviews • 13 followers

Happy 80th Anniversary, Bloody Mary!

09 Sep 2014 • 51 reviews • 0 follower

Tantalizing Desserts, Unique Appetizers and Nice Mains

Repost for changes

It is hard not to be impressed by the extremely decadent, luxurious and grand setting of this place where the beautiful crystal chandeliers that dangle from the high ceilings are very attention grabbing,
  Food wise, I had the buffet on a Saturday afternoon, where the famous scones were nowhere to be found, which is a bit disappointing (I know that it is not tea buffet, but since the place is so famous for them that I hope they put up at least one type for the desserts selection). What I like about this place is that the selection generally consists of European dishes,
04 Aug 2014 • 23 reviews • 0 follower

Yummy desserts!

A full review up on my blog: http://unveiledlust.blogspot.sg/2014/08/brasserie-les-saveurs.html

As usual, what caught me was the gorgeous deco.. It always happens before the food! We skipped their buffet table (which I may have regretted) and went for their ala-carte.