Back to Brasserie Les SaveursThe St. Regis Singapore, 29 Tanglin Road

Trendy3 votes

unveiledlust
 • 04 Aug 2014 23 reviews 0 follower
Overall
A full review up on my blog: http://unveiledlust.blogspot.sg/2014/08/brasserie-les-saveurs.html

As usual, what caught me was the gorgeous deco.. It always happens before the food! We skipped their buffet table (which I may have regretted) and went for their ala-carte.

Must tries: desserts trolley

Dinner, Formal Events, Romance/First Dates

Madame Chewy
 • 02 Jul 2014 107 reviews 7 followers
For pictures and full review, pls visit:

The St Regis Champagne Brunch at Brasserie Les Saveurs is undoubtedly, a decadent affair. Free- flow bubbles, Alaskan crabs, lobster, oysters from France, foie gras and caviar.  You name it, they have it!
Feast in the luxurious interiors of the opulent St Regis Hotel, while the live jazz band sets the mood.  Staff meander around with trays of unique appetizers. Service is butler-like, enthusiastic rather than smothering. This is the place to splash out on!

This post is picture-heavy, and I’m sure you will be drooling before reaching the halfway mark. I’ll start with the passed around appetizers, main course the dessert , before moving to the extensive buffet section.

Anniversary, Birthdays, Brunch, Buffet, Fine Dining

Madame Chewy
 • 02 Jul 2014 107 reviews 7 followers
For pictures and full review, pls visit:

The variety of offerings at St Regis Brasserie Les Saveurs has increased a great deal since my previous visit. On Saturday afternoons, this lavish restaurant adorned with grand chandeliers and luxurious carpets, is an enticing afternoon tea destination. Apart from enjoying the buffet spread with live music serenading throughout the afternoon, dance instructions are always eager to waltz you away.

The Grand Astor Afternoon Tea Dance ( Saturdays only) is priced at $58++, includes a choice of TWG tea from an extensive menu listing black, red, green, white and roooibos and exclusive blended teas. Sundays to Fridays afternoon tea buffet (no dance) would set you back $48++.

Anniversary, High Tea, Nice Deco, Romance/First Dates