Back to Brasserie Les SaveursThe St. Regis Singapore, 29 Tanglin Road
Morsels of Delice
 • 09 Dec 2013 134 reviews 1 follower
Overall
This is my second review on the restaurant; I had went back on a weekday (assuming that the spread is almost the same as the Saturday ones) and found that the mains selection had improved tremendously. After my previous review, the management had informed me that they will work on improving on the area mentioned. Little did I expect to find out during my "undercover" visit that they really meant what they had said.

The mains spread is filled with wide variety of mains, like fishes cooked in different ways (and preparation method had improved greatly), prawns cooked in different styles (I always love spreads that feature lots of prawns), chicken, lamb, Asian style noodles, beef and pasta (must opt to add in the sun dried tomatoes which are delicious). These dishes, with exception to the chicken, are all very flavourful while allowing the ingredients' natural taste and freshness to shine through.

In fact, now, I think that the mains department is better than the appetizers' side (still of the same good standard though). The desserts are still as heavenly as ever. And the Bread and Butter Pudding with Brandy sauce is mouth watering good with subtle complexity in the taste (did not try this on first visit).

I must say that I'm impressed by the restaurant's commitment to excellence when the staff takes feedback seriously and improves the issues. With this, plus the fact that we thoroughly enjoyed the latest buffet spread available at the very affordable price of $48, this place is definitely in our list of favourite buffet places.

For pictures, visit my blog at http://morsels-of-delice.blogspot.sg/2013/09/brasserie-les-saveurs-great-appetizers.html

Management

Dear Morsels of Delice

Thank you for your feedback in regards to your revisiting experience at Brasserie Les Saveurs.

We are glad to note that you are satisfied with our new improvements. We look forward to have you with us again.

Best Regards