Mon - Thu: 12:00 - 00:00
Fri - Sat: 12:00 - 01:00
Sun: 12:00 - 00:00
Eve of PH: 12:00 - 01:00
Singapore's first microbrewery restaurant delivers what the beer-lovers want: handcrafted premium beers to suit every palate, from staples like Indian pale ale to festive favourites like the Oktoberfest brew. There's also generous portions of American classics like burgers and steaks to go with your beer.
I was at Brewerkz with a group of friends for a gathering. Coming here with a group of friends is good, cos you get to order a variety of food and get to try different dishes.
The beer here is also fresh and on tap, with a variety to choose from. As I came around national Day, they do have National Day – Jubilee specials to commemorate SG50.
Here are the highlights of my meal:
Coming here, you have to order the Beer, which is brewed on premise and on tap.
- Jubilee Lager (5% alcohol): This was brewed to celebrate 50 years of Singapore. Lager is light and easy to drink.
- XIPA Beer: This is a World Gold Cup Medal winner in 2005. It’s the bigger and brawnier version of Brewerkz’s Indian Pale ale with more malt, hops and alcohol at 7.5%
Food wise, here are what we ordered:
- Tasmanian Mussels: The mussels were fresh. I love the cream sauce which you can dip the warm Foccacia bread into.
- Chipotle Pork Belly Satay: Lovely. Yummy! Huge chunky pieces of meat. Nicely grilled and yummy!
- 3 Big Pigs: Crispy pork knuckle, baby back ribs and Kielbasa spicy sausage. Especially liked the pork rib which were soft and falls off the bone!
- Satay Seafood Pasta: This is the western version of satay bee hoon. Love the cuttlefish an seafood in this.
- The Cowboy Burger: Beef patty topped with crispy bacon, cheddar cheese and homemade BBQ sauce. hits the mark!
We ended off the meal with desserts:
- Warm brownie topped with honeycomb, vanilla ice cream and hot stout fudge sauce: Loved this the most. Nice tasting brownie and the hot fudge sauce is a perfect accompaniment to the brownie.
- Chocolate Fudge Cake: It was moist and yummy.
It was a good outing, with good food and good company.
I have bin to this place many times, only reason i go there just because of the beer and food. I have to say it’s good but i hate the employee’s attitude. None of them don’t care, there is no such thing called friendly staff. The staff are rude and arrogant attitude. They have promotion on the menu but it’s hard to get it out of their mouth.
located a riverside point, this brewerkz microbrewery has their own supporters along the bustling clarke quay. this is one place where you can chill yet at a not too noisy place but get the feel of the night life around the area.