Reviews for Brotzeit (Raffles City)

BeerEuropeanGermanItalianPizzaWesternWine
Princess J

My Little local Germany

Good friends and I met for a nice Friday meal to kick start our weekend with good food and company! Between the 4 of us, we shared a platter and that's good. We each had a portion of everything. As expected, the pork knuckle was nicely deep-fried. The assorted sausages also tasted good. Generally, I personally preferred the chicken ones over the somewhat porky-tasting ones. The lighter ales are also my favourite! I like how drinking much light ale just gives me a light buzz. I also discovered another drink that I now LOVE - Jäger bomb!!! This is another dangerous drink as the sweetness of the mix gives you the deception that you can down a plenty without getting slosh! Ladies, know your limit, else boys will gleefully take advantage of that situation. :/
28 Jun 2014 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

Lousy service

Been a fan of Brotzeit for a few years in particular the Vivocity location. Decided to try the Raffles City outlet for dinner/drinks and to enjoy the World Cup game with fellow German fans. Granted the staff may have been inexperienced for the surge of popularity during this particular night but there were some inexusable events that soured my respect for the Brotzeit brand.

Firstly it took about 5+ mins for the staff to seat us despite there being plenty of free tables at the time. The line to be seated looked more like a line to enter a night club than a restaurant.

Secondly our appetizer
Platter
15 Mar 2014 • 387 reviews • 13 followers

My Little local Germany

01 Mar 2014 • 5 reviews • 0 follower

Pork Knuckle at Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant Wows

A birthday celebration saw us make a beeline for Brotzeit German Bier Bar & Restaurant, an establishment that doles out an array of echt Bavarian cuisines. Ensconced in a corner of the bustling Raffles City, the non air-conditioned joint is drenched in a congenial vibe. On a Saturday it teems with families —yes, young kids incongruously relishing an evening at a bar!

We perused the menu, a pastiche of German and Italian mainstays, and we vacillated between the copious platters available to us. A waitress soon zipped past us, holding aloft a plate of a pork knuckle in its full glory.