Back to Brussels Sprouts#01-12, The Pier, 80 Mohamed Sultan Road

Corporate Events3 votes

f00d4life
 • 05 May 2014 5 reviews 0 follower
Overall
The location and name looks very classy but when it comes to the actual food, it was very dissapointing.

I had the JARRET D'AGNEAU - braised lamb shank in tomato sauce served with baby potatoes and gremolata. It was served luke warm and it was just a big chunk of meat and there was no serving of gremolata - it was topped with some sort of parmesan instead. It looked nothing like the picture on their website.

The lamb shank was the waiters reccomendation. Obviously he doesnt know what good food is.

I also ordered a side of LEGUMES DE SAISON - sauteed seasonal vegetables

Additionally the place was overpriced. I would not come here again. Total waste of money.

wmk8wmk8
 • 23 Feb 2014 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Service is really poor at the big splash outlet. Waitress took our orders but didn't pass it to the kitchen. Waited 45 mins and when we checked, they asked for our orders again. Am quite disappointed with overall service.

Audrey Lee San
 • 05 Sep 2013 13 reviews 0 follower
Overall
I brought my mom dad and younger sister here for lunch (the one at Quayside). We had a great time, though I don't eat mussels, I enjoyed the steak tar tar, fried chicken rings and steak with garlic butter! I would give the duck rilettes a miss, I've had much better at Lola at Ann Siang Road.

There was a magician and a little play area that my sister played in while the grow ups ate. After that we had a nice walk down by the water. It was really a great way to spend the Saturday afternoon and we look forward to having another family day there!

Children/Family, Large Groups/Gathering