Reviews for BRUSSELS SPROUTS (Robertson Quay)

3.2

BelgianEuropeanWestern
Address: #01-12, The Pier, 80 Mohamed Sultan Road, 239013

02 Jan 2016

belgium beer & mussels

Brussels sprouts?! What kind of restaurant would it be? When ever I walked past this place I would wonder..  until one fine day when my boss decided to give us a treat.. a Christmas treat that we finally ventured to this place.  It is actually a really cool concept where by you have mussels cooked in wine/ beer in a pot. Of course what would a celebration be without boost! This place offers good Belgium beer that would be a good pairing to the mussels. It was a really fun time as we kept on feeding on the mussels and our hands did not get dirty as we just kept on using the mussel shells. However, we would have preferred it to be with a bit more boost * of course adults right! * how would you like your mussels to be served?

beers, tom yam mussels

More reviews of BRUSSELS SPROUTS

Go for it

worth the money, delicious, fresh. I love the free top up of french fries. the service is great too. i will go again !

pretty nice place

local friends brought us here for a party. we had a big group but the manager was very accommodating and patient especially during ordering time. service throughout the day was awesome and also the food was ok. we had a lot of fun with mussels and beer!!

our fav mussels

the 5th time I am back and always will bring new brunch of friends
they love seafood :)
friendly service staff - they are nice and helpful just maybe quite busy on weekends!
for improvement- should have bread given 1st serving FOC. since they serve really good mussels sauce and everyone will order more!

Average food

My first visit to this place and it would probably be my last. Food was very average BUT expensive. Service was also lacking. Didn't enjoy the dining experience so I guess I won't be back anytime soon.
Management response from BRUSSELS SPROUTS, published 02 Feb 2015
Dear Yao Chuen We are sorry to hear of your less-than-ideal dining experience at BRUSSELs SPROUTS @ Robertson Quay. We are concerned on two aspects which make the dining experience complete -- quality of food and service. We appreciate if you could write to us, and let us know in detail what in your opinion was lacking, so that we can improve ourselves, e.g. what you ordered and what you had expected the food to be like, as well as where our service was short in relation to your expectations. Thank you in advance for your assistance as we strive for betterment. Regards