Reviews for BRUSSELS SPROUTS (Robertson Quay)

BelgianEuropeanWestern
Ensidia Yang

Beer & Mussels, what's not to like!

I sound like a bimbo but seriously WOW WOW and WOW!! The Tom Yum Mussels are to die for and an awesome company for the beers!!
Its also a very nice cosy atas ambience, a really great place to take someone special for a casual date!
29 Jan 2015 • 73 reviews • 0 follower

Average food

My first visit to this place and it would probably be my last. Food was very average BUT expensive. Service was also lacking. Didn't enjoy the dining experience so I guess I won't be back anytime soon.
23 Jan 2015 • 10 reviews • 0 follower

Beer & Mussels, what's not to like!

05 May 2014 • 5 reviews • 0 follower

Terrible Food

The location and name looks very classy but when it comes to the actual food, it was very dissapointing.

I had the JARRET D'AGNEAU - braised lamb shank in tomato sauce served with baby potatoes and gremolata. It was served luke warm and it was just a big chunk of meat and there was no serving of gremolata - it was topped with some sort of parmesan instead. It looked nothing like the picture on their website.

The lamb shank was the waiters reccomendation. Obviously he doesnt know what good food is.

I also ordered a side of LEGUMES DE SAISON - sauteed seasonal vegetables

Additionally the place was overpriced. I would not come here again. Total waste of money.