Summary

Moules Frites, beers, fries, tom yam mussels, Beer Battered Onion Rings, Bread with the broth, white wine mussels, Croquettes de Boeuf, Fish & Chips, Malibu Rum, Portobello Mushroom, Sea BreeZe, Slow Braised Pork Belly with Mustard, Staek Tartare, Thai mussels, Tomatoes with Stuff Shrimps, crab toast, fruit beers, mussels View all
Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Dinner, Vibrant/Noisy, Waterfront, After Work, Chillout, Live Band, Boys Night Out, Large Groups/Gathering, Supper, Girls Night Out, People Watching, View/Scenery, Lunch, Children/Family, Wine Lists, Romance/First Dates, Brunch, Quiet, Business Dining, Birthdays, Corporate Events View all

Genuine and friendly service, nice ambience

Had dinner with my mum on a weeknight. Brussels Sprouts is pet-friendly and we sat at one of the high tables near the entrance, with my dog leashed and sitting with us. The female server was really friendly and even offered to fill up my dog's water bowl. We were not very hungry and so we got the starter white wine mussel bowl ($22) and beer-battered onion rings to share ($7). Both the mussels and onion rings were good! Fries were free flow, with 3 types of salt. They were freshly fried and were good.

All the waiters and servers who served us were pleasant and friendly!

The ambience here is really nice, as it is breezy next to the river and the riverside in general is quieter compared to many other eating spots in Singapore. You can hear soft music and watch joggers, people walking their dogs and other random people going by and enjoy a walk after dinner too!

Definitely coming back again :)

Most helpful reviews for BRUSSELS SPROUTS (Robertson Quay)

mussels?

One word. More than overpriced. 110 for 1 beer one mussel (2 people). come on guys... it is mussels just mussels...

Go for it

worth the money, delicious, fresh. I love the free top up of french fries. the service is great too. i will go again !

Terrible Food

The location and name looks very classy but when it comes to the actual food, it was very dissapointing.

I had the JARRET D'AGNEAU - braised lamb shank in tomato sauce served with baby potatoes and gremolata. It was served luke warm and it was just a big chunk of meat and there was no serving of gremolata - it was topped with some sort of parmesan instead. It looked nothing like the picture on their website.

The lamb shank was the waiters reccomendation. Obviously he doesnt know what good food is.

I also ordered a side of LEGUMES DE SAISON - sauteed seasonal vegetables

Additionally the place was overpriced. I would not come here again. Total waste of money.

Terrible experience

This is the third time I have been there and everytime I have been disappointed.. Poor service, over priced and not interest in servicing clients, poor management..What a waste of a good location..

Wouldn't waste time or money here

2nd time been here - incredibly expensifor for what you get. Staff we're doing us a favour by serving us. Had to ask before bread 4 times which was supposed to come with the meal. Was burnt when broughSeeing live nearby will never make that mistake a thirds time again.