Reviews for Brussels Sprouts

BelgianEuropeanWestern
Hoongy !

Afternoon Tea At the Pier

Located at the riverside, Brussels Sprouts is a long time fixture at the Robertson Quay area. At a recent afternoon, I decided to have some afternoon tea.

It's not  a meal there unless you have some mussels or clams, and I decided to have my clams with white wine sauce ($20).

I also tried the Portobello Mushroom ($14) which was grilled perfectly with a nice bouncy touch.

Not so good was the Pain L'ail ($6.50), or garlic bread which was a little on the tough side.

Overall, a casual place to have an afternoon break - quite relaxing just to have some light bites over beer.

05 May 2014 • 5 reviews • 0 follower

Terrible Food

The location and name looks very classy but when it comes to the actual food, it was very dissapointing.

I had the JARRET D'AGNEAU - braised lamb shank in tomato sauce served with baby potatoes and gremolata. It was served luke warm and it was just a big chunk of meat and there was no serving of gremolata - it was topped with some sort of parmesan instead. It looked nothing like the picture on their website.

The lamb shank was the waiters reccomendation. Obviously he doesnt know what good food is.

I also ordered a side of LEGUMES DE SAISON - sauteed seasonal vegetables

Additionally the place was overpriced. I would not come here again. Total waste of money.

02 Sep 2013 • 1 review • 0 follower

Terrible experience

This is the third time I have been there and everytime I have been disappointed.. Poor service, over priced and not interest in servicing clients, poor management..What a waste of a good location..
02 Sep 2013 • 1 review • 0 follower

Wouldn't waste time or money here

2nd time been here - incredibly expensifor for what you get. Staff we're doing us a favour by serving us. Had to ask before bread 4 times which was supposed to come with the meal. Was burnt when broughSeeing live nearby will never make that mistake a thirds time again.