Review for Buffet City

AsianFusionJapaneseSeafoodThaiWestern
Address: #01-04, Tanjong Pagar Community Centre, 101 Cantonment Road, 089774
01 May 2014

Love This Place

Went there few months ago and get hooked. Become my regular place to bring my customer and friends for business brunch or celebrate some special occasions.

More reviews of Buffet City

Crabs Galore!

Went here for a colleague's farewell dinner and we occupied half the space! Well, first of all, I felt like the sushi wasn't fresh, so thumbs down for that. But! Others were delicious! I mean if I'm going to pay 32 bux for a buffet, I'd obviously spend it wisely- with all the crabs and prawns!!!! I loved it. I love the different sauces they have for the seafood and the dessert was pretty amazing too! They even have eclairs and macaroons!!! Love how they have a huge variety of food, from Asian all the way to western!

terrible

super terrible lousy food. first and last time. cheapo food for that price. mostly fried stuff and soggy. sushi was almost inedible

Nice Christmas Treat

We came in a group to celebrate early Christmas. Price wise very affordable and the food are yummy. To me, there are many varieties to choose from. The live prawns are sweet n crunchy. Go very well with the sauces they provided. Many of us also loved the grilled satays, garlic chilli bamboo clams, Hong Kong Dim Sum and hot piping chilli crabs!

Worth it!,

Cannot make it...

Food not fresh. Very dry...like reheated leftovers.

Went last night (Tuesday) and only three small tables/groups of people eating.

Does not look like a viable business. Food not fresh and really not tasty too. They should just focus on doing a la carte dishes. This buffet thing for them - chicken and egg problem: poor business so bad quality...not value for money to minimise losses...but this only leads to a vicious cycle.