Reviews for BWB | burger VS wings + bar

3.1

AmericanWestern
DContrarian

Doesn't deserve any of the bad reviews

I don't know why this place has so many negative reviews, so i decided to put in a good word for it after a pleasant experience the other day. The service was excellent, with the waiters and manager, especially, always appearing with a smile and patiently answering all my questions. Value for money: we went during lunch, and their lunch set which comes with a main, drink and tapas buffet was very reasonable. Tapas buffet: the star of the restaurant has to be the tapas buffet line. Even though this isn't marketed as a buffet restaurant, it has a respectable selection of sides, salads (both fresh and pre-seasoned) and best of all, desserts. The ice cream was awesome. The mains: one of the best burgers I've had in a while. The wings which my companion ordered were pretty good too. Beware, they're spicier than you think.
16 Feb 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Doesn't deserve any of the bad reviews

28 Jan 2015 • 1968 reviews • 260 followers

More Than Burgers and Wings

BWB, by the Kitchen Language group, offers a semi buffet style meal where one can get a variety of salad and mini cakes to go along with a burger.

A fun concept, it is derived from two teams within the restaurant in which one focuses on wings with the other focusing on burgers to see which items is more popular. Both the beefy burgers and the marinated wings (with various levels of spiciness) does however go well with either the cocktail or a beer.

What I also like about the set up is that one can have dinner in a restaurant like setting but then adjourn outside on the 11 th floor for a windy bar and enjoy the view while catching up with friends.

Expect friendly service in a casual dining environment. A nice after work place to chill and have a drink as well.
28 Jan 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

EXCELLENT FOOD AND SERVICE

I love the food,love the place, and best of all....love the service..staff are all friendly and they really make us at home.. Thank you Elmer and Gilbert. I will definitely come back and see you again.
Overall
  • buffalo wings but i tend to separate the sauce....really spicy

Similar Listings