Summary

Buffalo Wings, Tyson Peanut Butter Burger, Cheese fries, Buffalo Wings (medium spiciness), classic heavyweight burger, Buffalo Wings (Suicide Level), Chicken burger, Combo Fries, Fish burger, Mozzarella Jumbo Wings, Nil, Wagyu beef burger, magarita pizza View all
After Work, Dinner, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Boys Night Out, Chillout, Large Groups/Gathering, Children/Family, Girls Night Out, Birthdays, Buffet, Large Groups, Ala Carte, Lunch, Nice Deco, Relaxed View all

Family dinner made special by BWB

Dinner with my family made a lot more special c/o BWB! The best Buffalo Wings in Singapore with a sauce you'll never find anywhere, Fries with overloading Cheese and Mayo, Pizza so tasty you'll never notice you've finished all and Tripple Chocolate Milkshake as drinks and dessert at the same time! Not to mention the welcoming and happy staff serving us in a beautiful place designed as both a place to eat and stay for some beer and games.. Nothing more i can say but will keep coming back and recommend to my family and friends! Thanks for a wonderful dinner BWB!

Most helpful reviews for BWB | burger VS wings + bar

Awesome Beef Burger and Setting

For Full review and Pictures, visit: http://goingmerrily.blogspot.sg/2014/10/bwb-burgers-vs-wings.html

BwB is handsdown one of the best beef burger place in Singapore. The place is pretty empty on weekends, so its quite an enjoyable gathering venue. The theme of the restaurant - fighting rink for burgers and wings,  is also brought out really well by the decorations and random punching bags hanging from the ceiling. I got the Classic Heavyweight Beef Burger. Look at how thick the patty is. And its really juicy and reddish on the inside. Don't get the wings, its an open secret that burgers totally win the fight here at BwB.

Pretentious Mediocre Food.

I was there the other day to dine in with a couple of friends. As much the mixed reviews on this place, we decided to give it a try by walking in. The environment seems promising for the start but what has gone down the hill was really the let down of the food.

We ordered a few selections of the wings and burgers since they are the so called signature food for the restaurant. Quite a big mistake. The hot buffalo wings were seasoned with the much sour gravy over them that proved too much for our liking. The burgers we ordered did not reflect on what was shown on the menu.

In the menu itself, there are fries that are shown as sides with the burgers. Ahh, somehow or rather, there were no fries presented together with our burgers on our table. Fries gone missing or simply a misleading image on the menu? Burgers were pretty much not well seasoned as opposed to the wings.

At the end of the meal, the food here is really nothing much to shout for. We reckon that food at The Handburger is probably a better place to visit.

Service wise is questionable. Interestingly, we did noticed that the staff have a tendacy to stand together to chit chat at a corner when our table is full of plates to clear.

Not worth a visit for the food!

The worst chicken wings and burgers we had ever eaten. Service staff were distant and not serving food with a smile. Made us wonder why we paid for such meals.

No more visiting this place!!

Deal

Bought the deal from deal.com.sg and the chicken wings tasted so terrible! omg! will not return again!

Overrated Food and Poor Service

Resubmit
Happened on 17th Sept 2014 Dinner

Today is my wife's birthday. I thought I would bring her to this place for some nice burger and wings. I am pening this while waiting for the food.

The 2 of us was shown to a table for 2. As we felt we have a Lot of shopping bag we asked the waiter if we could have the table for 4 instead so as to put our bags but we were rejected. restaurant is hardly 10% full and the waiter told us to put out bags including my business bag and my wife's hang bag on the floor.

We asked is your restaurant full? That's when the waiter put us to a table of 4. What pissed us more is 2 caucasian couple were shown to the table of 4.

When our champagne came, the waiter put down the glasses not before spilling one off. There were no apologies and when he came back with the toasters, yes, he put the glass first on the table then went back to get toaster.All along, I thought it should be toaster first then glass on top. He still didn't apologize or wipe the spills.

Food came and really nothing fantastic when I actually ordered the wagyu beef burger and wings. As usual, no extra plates given for us to put the bones of the finished wings so we have it all on our plates.

We put the sauces on the burger serving dish and when the waiter wanted to clear the items we told him we still want the sauces for the wing. So he put back the sauces dish and that's when he spilled some of the sauces into the basket of wings.

He didn't apologise until we asked him that he spilled one of the sauces into our balanced basket of wings and shouldn't you replaced the sauces which is already empty? He apologized that he didn't knew but clearly when he spilled the sauces there was a spilt second the 3 of us were looking at that incident and I am sure he knew.

Overall forget about this place if you guys wants a good burger come to Far East square and there is a small joint called BERG.

NEVER GONNA RETURN TO THIS PLACE AGAIN. can't believe it makes a birthday dinner going so bad.