Reviews for BWB | burger VS wings + bar

3.1

AmericanWestern

Nice good and fairly priced . congratulations

After having heard good things about this restaurant from my friends my husband and I decided to try . The place is very nice and well furnished The menu is varied with tempting dishes . We decide for two lunches meat . The food and presentation of the dishes are carefully and yummy. Congratulations you are very good !
• 07 Jul 2015 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Nice good and fairly priced . congratulations

• 25 Mar 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

great food and awesome customer service

Overall
aside from it's good location, the ambiance is nice not just because of the interior and exterior designs but also because of the smiles and welcoming faces of the staff (they can even make you laugh). the food is sssssoooooo delicious!!! from salads, pizzas, burgers to desserts and drinks! two thumbs up and a flying kiss for a very good job and a wonderful experience!
  • happy to dine in!
• 16 Feb 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Doesn't deserve any of the bad reviews

Overall
I don't know why this place has so many negative reviews, so i decided to put in a good word for it after a pleasant experience the other day. The service was excellent, with the waiters and manager, especially, always appearing with a smile and patiently answering all my questions. Value for money: we went during lunch, and their lunch set which comes with a main, drink and tapas buffet was very reasonable. Tapas buffet: the star of the restaurant has to be the tapas buffet line. Even though this isn't marketed as a buffet restaurant, it has a respectable selection of sides, salads (both fresh and pre-seasoned) and best of all, desserts. The ice cream was awesome. The mains: one of the best burgers I've had in a while. The wings which my companion ordered were pretty good too. Beware, they're spicier than you think.