Back to BWB#11-03/04, Orchard Central, 181 Orchard Road

Relaxed3 votes

SharronL
 • 28 Sep 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
3 of us went BWB on Saturday, actually we are being attracted by the ambience so decided to have a try on the food.
We tried out the signature burger and wings, I can said burger is quite juicy and although the wings not that spicy, overall still taste good.

I saw a few bad review on BWB so I would like to write down my 1st commend here, thumb up for them.

Will visit again.

Must tries: Baffalo wings, Buffalo Wings (medium spiciness), Cheese fries, Tyson Peanut Butter Burger, classic heavyweight burger, Buffalo Wings (Suicide Level)

After Work, Children/Family, Dinner, Girls Night Out, Nice Deco

JohnMelody
 • 28 Sep 2014 4 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Had visited this BvsW because the place looks nice from the outside.

This BvsW is so far the Worst dinning experience of my life! Look at past reviews from hungry go where and their facebook page, there are always very negative reviews popping out. I regretted not checking the reviews before going into this place.

1. Food sucks
Ordered the hot buffalo wings (mild hotness), dont taste good at all!

2. Service
Extremely Poor service and attitude. There are a few Rude staff, we although are customers, the staff behaved as though we owe them a living. Talking arrogantly and serving with a smug attitude.

3. Insect/Flies
There was a fly that was attracted to my food, end up had to throw part of it because it landed on the food. I am not sure if i am the only person encountering this.

Will never ever step into this place.

Must tries: Nothing

CoolMint
 • 27 Sep 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
I was there the other day to dine in with a couple of friends. As much the mixed reviews on this place, we decided to give it a try by walking in. The environment seems promising for the start but what has gone down the hill was really the let down of the food.

We ordered a few selections of the wings and burgers since they are the so called signature food for the restaurant. Quite a big mistake. The hot buffalo wings were seasoned with the much sour gravy over them that proved too much for our liking. The burgers we ordered did not reflect on what was shown on the menu.

In the menu itself, there are fries that are shown as sides with the burgers. Ahh, somehow or rather, there were no fries presented together with our burgers on our table. Fries gone missing or simply a misleading image on the menu? Burgers were pretty much not well seasoned as opposed to the wings.

At the end of the meal, the food here is really nothing much to shout for. We reckon that food at The Handburger is probably a better place to visit.

Service wise is questionable. Interestingly, we did noticed that the staff have a tendacy to stand together to chit chat at a corner when our table is full of plates to clear.