Reviews for BWB | burger VS wings + bar

AmericanWestern
Hoongy !

More Than Burgers and Wings

BWB, by the Kitchen Language group, offers a semi buffet style meal where one can get a variety of salad and mini cakes to go along with a burger.

A fun concept, it is derived from two teams within the restaurant in which one focuses on wings with the other focusing on burgers to see which items is more popular. Both the beefy burgers and the marinated wings (with various levels of spiciness) does however go well with either the cocktail or a beer.

What I also like about the set up is that one can have dinner in a restaurant like setting but then adjourn outside on the 11 th floor for a windy bar and enjoy the view while catching up with friends.

Expect friendly service in a casual dining environment. A nice after work place to chill and have a drink as well.
28 Jan 2015 • 1943 reviews • 259 followers

More Than Burgers and Wings

buffalo wings but i tend to separate the sauce....really spicy
28 Jan 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

EXCELLENT FOOD AND SERVICE

I love the food,love the place, and best of all....love the service..staff are all friendly and they really make us at home.. Thank you Elmer and Gilbert. I will definitely come back and see you again.
29 Dec 2014 • 29 reviews • 0 follower

One-Two knockout punch

I have been hearing about BWB since its opening, however I never seem to see it around whenever I was in Orchard Central. It is only when the boy brought me here, I finally understood why. Located at the exclusive rooftop garden of Orchard Central on the 11th floor, BWB is away from all the hustle and bustle at OC, making it a good place for a gathering.

What differentiates BWB from the rest of its counterparts, as it's apparent from its name, is the boxing theme, which predominates the design of the restaurant. They even have television screens showing boxing matches, together with a couple of punching bags hanging from the ceiling in the establishment. The place is rather dark, because of its brick walls, and black furniture, which makes it the worst place for photography, but a pretty good ambience to dine in.

I’ve had tried their burgers, wings and pizzas from my 2 visits, and I guess that’s 3 out of 4 of their main offerings. On my first visit, we ordered their signature Tyson Peanut Butter Burger ($21.90+), and a Pulled Pork Burger with Poached Egg ($19.90+), as well as a top up of $7.90+ each for the tapas and dessert buffet. Do note that the tapas buffet costs $4.90+ during lunch, and $7.90+ for dinner!

I think BWB could easily deal a one-two punch to their opponents to knock them out in the ring. Even though I was not very impressed with their specialty wings, I guess I am not one who knows how to appreciate chicken wings, because they all really, taste the same to me. BWB has impressed me with the burgers and pizza, and that is definitely enough for me to crown them as champions in this arena of American Style food.

Besides, the design of the restaurant was on point. Classy and cosy, just a perfect place for a date or a gathering for large groups of friends. Its tapas bar is also one of the reasons why I think BWB could knock out their opponents. A great value for money concept for its diners, albeit some sub-standard quality of food, but of course everything has its hits and misses.

BWB is definitely a place I would recommend for your next primary school or secondary school gathering, otherwise it is also good for some after work drinks.

Visit https://fatassbean.wordpress.com/2014/12/29/review-burgers-vs-wings-bar/ for a full review with pictures!