Reviews for Butter Studio (Jalan Besar)

3.7

Western
Address: 147 Jalan Besar

Book a Table

Hafiz30

Great cafe to relax

Had a date with my girlfriend there through a reservation. It was hard finding a parking slot nearby so we parked few streets away. When we entered the café, the first thing attracted us was the cupcakes/cakes display. They looked awesome!! Ordered Turkey Bacon Eggs Ben for myself and Sausage Lover's Platter for my girlfriend for dinner. We had to wait awhile for the food to arrive but it was definitely worth it when it arrived. For drinks, she had Homemade Iced Lemon Tea and Vanilla Fluffy for myself. Value was $39 for all of these. For desserts, we had Salted Caramel Red Velvet Cake and also Belgian Chocolate. Cost was $14. A bit tad expensive but these two items were so good! So sweet!! Ambience and service was great. Gave us that 'Singaporean' feel. And we had better service than a lot of other places we went, not that the others are bad, but the service here was exceptionally better. In all, will return for more food! And will definitely recommend it to other people!
05 Jan 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Great cafe to relax

28 Sep 2014 • 2 reviews • 2 followers

Like any other dessert cafe

I had 2 pcs of cupcake, salted caramel and candy. Each cost $3.50. As for the drink, lychee mint and summer apple, $6 each. A place to visit for dessert.. just like any other dessert cafe. Also have brunch choices in the menu. I will be back to have a taste of it. Overall, no negative feedback from me as I enjoyed my time and dessert in this cafe.
26 Sep 2014 • 13 reviews • 0 follower

Cheaper lah!

I went to Butter Studio twice. All i can say is that the Belgian Chocolate tart could be more affordable/value for money if it's like $3 cheaper. $6.90 is a bit too expensive, for just one tart. If anyone knows where I can find cheaper Belgian Chocolate tart, let me know.

Similar Listings