Reviews for Butter Studio (Jalan Besar)

Western
SuhanaShafie I

Like any other dessert cafe

I had 2 pcs of cupcake, salted caramel and candy. Each cost $3.50. As for the drink, lychee mint and summer apple, $6 each. A place to visit for dessert.. just like any other dessert cafe. Also have brunch choices in the menu. I will be back to have a taste of it. Overall, no negative feedback from me as I enjoyed my time and dessert in this cafe.
28 Sep 2014 • 2 reviews • 2 followers

Like any other dessert cafe

26 Sep 2014 • 12 reviews • 0 follower

Cheaper lah!

I went to Butter Studio twice. All i can say is that the Belgian Chocolate tart could be more affordable/value for money if it's like $3 cheaper. $6.90 is a bit too expensive, for just one tart. If anyone knows where I can find cheaper Belgian Chocolate tart, let me know.
Over the Rainbow Cupcake
11 Aug 2014 • 28 reviews • 0 follower

A quiet cafe

We went here one Sunday afternoon. It was quite difficult to spot because it is a small cafe. When we arrived, it was quiet and there was only one other customer there. The selections of dessert were great! I wanted to order more than I can eat. But decided on the salted caramel red velvet stack cake and over the rainbow cupcake. The portion of the red velvet cake is generous. It was good. The salted caramel added a nice finish to the cake. Sometimes, red velvet can be too rich or sweet. But it was just nice. The over the rainbow cupcake tasted alright. Just a basic vanilla cupacake with fancy cream and the colorful jelly over it. The drinks were pretty good. Both the lychee mint and refreshing lemon was refreshing.

I will definitely come back here to try the other desserts.