colourfulapple
 • 11 Aug 2014 22 reviews 0 follower
Overall
We went here one Sunday afternoon. It was quite difficult to spot because it is a small cafe. When we arrived, it was quiet and there was only one other customer there. The selections of dessert were great! I wanted to order more than I can eat. But decided on the salted caramel red velvet stack cake and over the rainbow cupcake. The portion of the red velvet cake is generous. It was good. The salted caramel added a nice finish to the cake. Sometimes, red velvet can be too rich or sweet. But it was just nice. The over the rainbow cupcake tasted alright. Just a basic vanilla cupacake with fancy cream and the colorful jelly over it. The drinks were pretty good. Both the lychee mint and refreshing lemon was refreshing.

I will definitely come back here to try the other desserts.

Must tries: red velvet

Brunch, Graduation, High Tea, Quiet, Relaxed
  • Lychee Mint & Refreshing Lemon
  • Salted Caramel Red Velvet Stack Cake
  • Over the Rainbow Cupcake

MiraculousGourmet88
 • 22 Jul 2014 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
we ordered take out, got 2 pastries for $12. one Red Velvet Cake , one Nutella  tart. both was really yummy . one of the better Red velvet cake ive had so far. crumble of the tart was thick n crumbly. good !
however, staff disappeared when we went back to order some drinks.

threefatbees
 • 04 Jun 2014 31 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Good amount of choices, some of them resemble the cupcakes from a popular chain store.

Red Velvet – The sponge part was dry and crumble easily, while both the sponge and cream have an uniquely odd taste but it was okay when combined.

Latte –  This cappuccino-lookalike latte reminds me of the coffee I brew at home.

For more reviews and photos, please visit us @ http://3fatbees.wordpress.com/2014/05/17/butter-studio-jalan-besar/
Chillout, Relaxed