Reviews for Cafe Mosaic

GreekInternationalMediterraneanWestern
FoodLover1234

Dinner @ Café Vic

Currently serving up international buffet dinner at $45++, I must say it is probably one of the cheapest dinner buffets around.

Like every buffet spread, they have their salad bar, cold cut platter, seafood, sushi, live cooking section etc. Thought the selection was small and the food was mediocre. Service wise, I was pretty much ignored. Had to ask the waitress to refill water 3 times and for her to clear my piling plates.

I dined during the period of their Durian promo(back in July)so they had a series of durian-infused sweet treats – Durian Crème brûlée, chocolate durian cake, durian puffs, durian pudding, durian ice cream. A little bizarre sounding for my non-durian-fan dining partner, but if you love durian ( which I didn't had a problem with) u're gonna love the durian puffs.

Likewise, pictures of the place/food in the url above.
Decor
17 Nov 2014 • 316 reviews • 2 followers

Valentine Day dinner (backdated review) - lovely

So, in lieu of the usual ala carte dinners of past years at French / Italian restaurants, it was my turn to plan for this year. I did some research and comparison, and decided to give Cafe Mosaic's Valentine's Buffet package a try. Cafe Mosaic is a contemporary cafe serving East-meets-West concept cuisine.

Nicely decorated with sugar-carved figurines and balloons, resplendent of romantic red-and-pink themes suitable for Valentine's Day, we could see that we were not the only ones eager for celebration at this new cafe. Many well-dressed couples were already at the door, lining up when we got
Deserts at cafe mosaic
11 Oct 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

mosaic cafe

A wide variety of deserts ... Great place to be . Brought my family there ... Great place to celebrate your birthday .
15 Apr 2014 • 54 reviews • 1 follower

Great variety of buffet spread

Read my full review with more pictures

There is a good variety. From soup...chinese food...sashimi...salad...cold dishes...DESSERTS! The ambience is good for gatherings and business lunches. The service is swift and efficient. Only sad thing is they didn't serve fresh oysters.