Back to Cafe MosaicCarlton Hotel, 76 Bras Basah Road

Buffet12 votes

ArcticStar
 • Monday at 9:34pm 310 reviews 2 followers
Overall
So, in lieu of the usual ala carte dinners of past years at French / Italian restaurants, it was my turn to plan for this year. I did some research and comparison, and decided to give Cafe Mosaic's Valentine's Buffet package a try. Cafe Mosaic is a contemporary cafe serving East-meets-West concept cuisine.

Nicely decorated with sugar-carved figurines and balloons, resplendent of romantic red-and-pink themes suitable for Valentine's Day, we could see that we were not the only ones eager for celebration at this new cafe. Many well-dressed couples were already at the door, lining up when we got there at 6.30pm.

We started with appetizers like salad and seafood and slowly worked our way through the Japanese delicacies and Chinese dimsum items. The spread had quite a few variety and assortments of items - typical buffet items. We dined to soft music playing in the background, and rather good service of the service crew who constantly came to check if we were good with our food etc.

I could not resist desserts of course - and they had plenty of cakes and chocolates decorated in lovely heart-shaped themes as well. Needless to say, these were very sweet endearments and the perfect finish to a savoury dinner.

For full review and photographs, please feel free to visit:

Must tries: Desserts - cakes

Buffet, Dinner, Lunch
  • Desserts
  • Seafood
  • Decor

Lynna Leonard
 • 11 Oct 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
A wide variety of deserts ... Great place to be . Brought my family there ... Great place to celebrate your birthday .
  • Deserts at cafe mosaic
  • Deserts at cafe mosaic

DreamLove Eat
 • 15 Apr 2014 54 reviews 1 follower
Overall
Read my full review with more pictures

There is a good variety. From soup...chinese food...sashimi...salad...cold dishes...DESSERTS! The ambience is good for gatherings and business lunches. The service is swift and efficient. Only sad thing is they didn't serve fresh oysters.

Must tries: Desserts - cakes