Back to CafebizLevel 1, Traders Hotel Singapore, 1A Cuscaden Road

High Tea3 votes

Happyeatz
 • 05 Jul 2014 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Food quality has dropped since the last time I was there, the cold seafood was not fresh and it was tough.  Which is disappointing.

Priyankac
 • 18 Oct 2013 186 reviews 2 followers
Overall
Cafebiz at Traders Hotel nods to spring in their popular lunchtime International buffet. The menu is actually inspired by flowers, fruit and tea (for the months of March and April) and the food is infused with their goodness. Savour creations such as scallops ceviche infused with jasmine tea and yuzu vinaigrette, poached seafood in spicy roselle broth and a glazed Lapsang Souchang chicken – all delightfully light on the palate. Other mainstays of the buffet are the roasted meat corner, laksa and fresh seafood on ice. Read more Best Buffets reviews here http://www.hungrygowhere.com/gallery/52-best-buffets-in-singapore-*gid-fc280400/photos/#2bdf0700

Brunch, Buffet, Lunch

Edward Sim
 • 03 Oct 2013 9 reviews 0 follower
Overall
We utilised the credit card 1 for 1 dinner buffet on a wed for a total of $58++. Our 2 children below 6 dined for free. Initially the place was fully booked when i called but during my 2nd call, i asked if i can go over and wait in case where are no shows for some reservations. i wanted to celebrate my bdae there. A lady named Kelly then asked me how many people are going, i replied 4 of which are 2 adults and 2 kids. she placed us at the lounge seating area and will push us into the better seating once available. i agreed to this arrangement. A few mins after the call ended, she called to inform that there are some seats available inside.

during the dinner, my wife and i were surprised with the array of food available and immediately felt the buffet was definitely the best hotel buffet we had tried. the taste of most of the food did not disappoint. The taste of the penang laksa (their theme is currently Penang and International) immediately put a grin to my wife's face as it reminded her of the same taste we tried in Penang itself.

Regarding service, they are quite good particularly an Indian service staff who was very attentive, helpful and polite. But there were also some very standard service that lacks sincerity.

Overall, in the future, I would still go even without the 1 for 1 promo as long as my kids below 6 dine for free.

In the short term, I reckon that this will be a likely favourite dining destination for the next 3 months when my family have the craving for a hotel international buffet on Monday to Thursday as the credit card 1 for 1 promo will run until Dec 31, 2013.

I would definitely not want to miss this value for money buffet with the current promo.