Back to Capricci27 Tanjong Pagar Road

Supper3 votes

Steve Huang Jiancai
 • 22 Apr 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Today, I went capricci for desert. Their tiramisu is slightly better then average, price is around $18 before taxes n service charge which is on steep side. To me , I will definitely wont go back again as I can get better quality of tiramisu from *poulet* & Galbiati Gourmet Pte Ltd which is cheaper by 50 percent.
Secondly, the attitude of staff is bad. As we tell them that we are going to have dessert only , they gave us a w** face.

Overpriced desert + lousy service staff = nv patronize them again.

Sarah B
 • 25 Mar 2014 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Visited Capricci with my special someone this Valentine's Day and it turned out nice. This is our first time here but we had good recommendations from close friends. We loved the raw interior decorations, very authentic and warm.

The food was acceptable and the few dishes we remembered was that the tuna appetizer was nicefresh the truffle rice was to die for... Yes truffle rice! Both of us were very impressed with this dish! Unforgettable!

One thing to note was that

After Work, Anniversary

Edward C. Yong
 • 19 Feb 2014 3 reviews 0 follower
Overall
i was at the lunch buffet today, and it really is great value for $10. the margherita pizzas were very decent, even if seriously lacking in cheese. both the pea & potato soup and cream of tomato soups were very tasty.

water wasn't served so when the chinese waiter told us that it was self-service from the counter, i didn't mind, even if he said it rather brusquely. the local couple next to us, ordering a la carte off the menu, was served water (in cylindrical glasses), so i thought 'ok, buffet customers have to help themselves'.

then as i ate, i noticed that at least two tables of white patrons, also having the buffet, had cylindrical glasses of water served to them, and these glasses were topped up at regular intervals. it was obvious that these glasses had been served to them, as these were the same as those served to the Chinese couple next to my table. the self-service glasses from the counter were all big tumbler glasses.

it really doesn't help your image if you give the impression that you're happy to give better service to white patrons but not to asians who pay the same.

Buffet, Lunch