Reviews for Capricci

EuropeanItalianWesternWine
Sarah B

Capricci

Visited Capricci with my special someone this Valentine's Day and it turned out nice. This is our first time here but we had good recommendations from close friends. We loved the raw interior decorations, very authentic and warm.

The food was acceptable and the few dishes we remembered was that the tuna appetizer was nicefresh the truffle rice was to die for... Yes truffle rice! Both of us were very impressed with this dish! Unforgettable!

One thing to note was that
Lobster spaghetti
27 Oct 2014 • 4 reviews • 0 follower

overpriced, slow service and hot environment

Average food and overpriced. Slow service even though not crowded. Hot environment because there's a big open frontage with air curtains, even though there's fan and aircon, exposed to traffic air pollution.
22 Apr 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Trying their famous tiramisu as recommended by epicure

Today, I went capricci for desert. Their tiramisu is slightly better then average, price is around $18 before taxes n service charge which is on steep side. To me , I will definitely wont go back again as I can get better quality of tiramisu from *poulet* & Galbiati Gourmet Pte Ltd which is cheaper by 50 percent. Secondly, the attitude of staff is bad. As we tell them that we are going to have dessert only , they gave us a w** face. Overpriced desert + lousy service staff = nv patronize them again.
25 Mar 2014 • 2 reviews • 0 follower