Review for Carousel

Address: Lobby Level, Royal Plaza On Scotts, 25 Scotts Road, 228220

+65 6884 6884
08 Apr 2014

recommened

Lots of variety, truly international buffet Food is good, fresh and cook just right Good service, attentive staff Worth the money

More reviews of Carousel

Best buffet

I went there with my friend during lunch time as the lunch buffet is cheaper. The buffet was recommended by my another friend and I chose to visit here. The location is really convenient as it located inside the park royal hotel. The ambience and service was pretty good and the staff was very polite. I was amazed by the varieties of food they offered as there are too many foods to choose!!! From seafood to hot dishes, hams, desserts, local delights and etc. I feel that it is a food heaven and I really enjoyed the lunch buffet there! The price is also very reasonable and I will definitely recommend to my other friends who like to eat buffet!!

Good spread

Went there for high tea with a Friend. There was a good spread of food and desserts. Very nice ambiance as well.

Celebratory Night

A cornucopia of exquisite dishes serving oriental, western and middle eastern delicacies including cold dishes with exotic seafood spread, sashimi and sushi. Drinks are free flowing with only the best choosen by the best. The desserts are one's spoil-for-choice I must say as ice-creams, fondues, cheese cakes line the pedestal table. Ambience is romantic for two yet conducive for a gathering. Complimentary cake is presented to commenmorate special occassion on request. Service staffs remain aplomb and composed from under heavy demands. Recommended without prejudice!

Excellent service at Carousel Buffet, at Royal Plaza on Scotts

I simply would like to thank the superior service I received from the waiter by the name of TONY while dining at your establishment on Wednesday evening, 23 September 2015.

I was dining with my team of colleagues at your restaurant. It has a very pleasant atmosphere. After securing our seats, I went looking around hoping to find something that I can eat cos I am a vegetarian. I was very surprised that Mr Tony came over and asked me whether I am vegetarian and offered to prepare a plate of fried vegetarian rice for me. He was so attentive and observance. The food was impressive and thanks to the chef too.

He also went beyond to ensure our comfortability. As one of the table where we were seated was quite shaky. He took his initiative, bend down and did some adjustment till it stood firm. Great job.

A BIG THANK YOU !

Wonderful Night of Celebration

I had a wonderful celebration with my family at Carousel. There is a lot of varieties to choose from the buffet. Around 8pm, I love the way they celebrate for all the Birthday Boys & Girls with a 5 minutes performance and then present  a slice of Rainbow Cake to the celebrants. The seafood is fresh and tasty. 3 types of oysters from Canada, France and US. Dessert is the best area should never be missed. Pasta is superb!! Service Staff is very prompt and friend. I will be back for more in the future!!