Breakfast13 votes
People Watching3 votes

ieatandeat
 • 06 Oct 2014 113 reviews 0 follower
Overall
When one talks about Roti Prata, it is without a doubt that they will mention Casuarina Curry, for after all they’ve been in Singapore since 1992 and they are still going strong!

Casuarina Curry serves a wide variety of prata, curry, noodles and rice/biryani. On this most recent trip, we discovered that Casuarina Curry also does catering! One of the packages for only $15 per pax actually provides prata to be made on the spot by one of the skilled prata chefs.

Overall, Carsuarina Curry serves reasonably good roti prata and curry, prata are not oily at all which you would not feel too guilty when gobble down a few pieces more. Both the Mutton and Chicken curry are savoury. The paper prata is something you should not miss as well.

Please refer to www.ieatandeat.com for details review.

Must tries: kosong prata

Breakfast, Brunch

liyenz
 • 31 Aug 2014 7 reviews 0 follower
Overall
I ordered a combination of egg and onions with fish curry. Oh, yum yum… The curry tasted and smelt great. It was thick enough to dip the roti prata into the curry. Everything was blended to its perfection with the curry aroma. The curry was not too spicy, just right for my preferences.

Must tries: Egg prata

Brunch

HuatAr
 • 18 Jun 2014 4 reviews 0 follower
Overall
I was here on a Sunday afternoon, around 1.30pm.

There are many challenges eating here. First, you must be able to find a lot to park your car. Next, it is challenging to look for a table in the crowded restaurant. Once you are seated, you will find it a challenge to order your food as all the staff are soooo busy. Yes, be patient if you want to dine here. But my verdict is, it's worth the wait.

I had white rice with rendang mutton, fried chicken and fried fish. And I will say i love the food! The mutton is tender and full of flavour. The fried chicken and fish is marinated and fried to perfection. Maybe we were lucky that day that the food tasted so good despite the crowd.

I hope to be back soon, to try their pratas or nasi briyani.