Summary

Sea-salt apple caramel log cake View all

Sea-salt apple caramel log cake

yeah... is the sea-salt apple caramel log cake. This is the limited edition of the x'mas series 08.

The sponge is smooth and has a distinctive caramel taste. Sad to say is that there is a lack of ''apple'' taste in it. However, thumbs up for this log cake.

Dark chocolate cake

Made of dark chocolate and mocha, it has a strong flavour of mocha fudge. I felt that the sponge taste too spongy. I think they used wheat flour and lots of egg . Cedele cakes tend to have a ''special'' taste to their cakes.

Most helpful reviews for Cedele (Jelita)

Bad catering from Cedele

Terrible, don't ever cater your Christmas meals from Cedele. Totally unreliable and unapologetic. They ruined my Christmas dinner party because their delivery arrangements failed. I went to collect my order at 4pm at Jelita as arranged but there was no turkey. They said they would deliver as they were running late. The turkey when it finally arrived at 8:30pm after many frantic calls was cold and dry. The kids were starving, my guests left hungry and as the host I was embarrassed. I've called, emailed several times and even visited Cedele to ask them to respond to my complaint but to date they have ignored it totally. Don't ever cater from Cedele. Their service and attitude is appalling.

Carrot Cake

Although only selling bake items like bread, muffins, cakes etc., Celede at Jelita sells the freshest Carrot Cake which is flavorful, rich and delicious.