Back to (Closed) Cedele#01-86/87, Millenia Walk, 9 Raffles Boulevard
alq77
 • 18 Feb 2012 258 reviews 12 followers
Overall
Visited for lunch and chose the sandwich set which includes a choice of the $7.8 sandwiches plus soup (usually $5) for $10... seems a good deal! I had the chicken and avocado sandwich and chose the wholemeal linseed bread to be healthy. For the soup there were four options and a took the roasted vegetable soup. Starting with the soup it is a puree and exceeded my expectations, with great flavour and a natural sweetness too. A really yummy soup and good timing while the rain tumbled down (causing the air con to super chill) making me actually feel like it's winter in there. The sandwich has a small mountain of the chicken inside, but I had to hunt around to find any avocado, just one or two small slices. The linseed bread is really nice and reminds me of soy and linseed bread from overseas that I haven't been able to find here. Overall sandwich is okay but could have been more generous on the avocado and constructed the chicken layer a bit more evenly for ease of eating. In summary I'm glad I finally came here and definitely would make it a lunch regular especially for the soup. Will consider to join the cedel rewards too, for $25 you get $30 credit and rebate off next purchase.

Healthy Eating