crab enchiladas4 votes
Supper4 votes
Live Band3 votes

• 11 Jul 2014 316 reviews 86 followers
Overall
Not many other places are generous as this place.  I have been there more than once, and also brought a friend along.

Nice beer drinking, and free a basket of nachos and together with sauce to be dipped.

I was so glad and enjoyed it very much.

Must tries: Nachos

Chillout

salifx
 • 27 Oct 2013 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Please for your own wallet's sake don't come here. I came here over a half year ago and it was decent, good I would say, but the times they are a'changin. Note: Family of 4. APPETIZER: NACHOS- A staple dish at Mexican restaurants and they managed to serve us a measly amount that would probably be enough for a family of pre-schoolers. Needless to say it disappeared in 2 minutes. Let's do the math, that's 12/2. 6 bucks per minute. Great. Oh and if you're wondering about the taste, go grab some nachos from your cupboard and shred some cheese over it and chuck it in the microwave. Probably tastes better. STUFFED JALAPENOS- Botak Jones did it better. "MAINS":My brother had the Crab meat enchilada which he said tasted like tuna and AGAIN serves for a kid. My sister had the beef enchilada also happy meal sized. I had the beef burritos which I would say was the best order simply because they really can't make a burrito any smaller than they did. The taste was so so with cold rice on the inside. Lastly the prawn tacos. The mother of scams that was included in our bill, in my opinion. The prawns were tiny and totaled to maybe 8, with 3 sad looking taco shells. For 18 dollars? Better off donating that. Really people, until a better review comes up, take my word for it and CIAO CIAO CIAO away from this place!

SCS C
 • 09 Jul 2013 245 reviews 1 follower
Overall
hotos and more:  http://andmorefood.wordpress.com/2013/07/09/cha-cha-cha-mexican-restaurant-holland-village/

agreeable tex-mexican at this open-air restaurant in holland village. I don’t have much experience with south american or mexican food – and tex-mex is probably the closest I’ve been (since this year). while I’m pretty darn sure the food here isn’t anything fantastic, it went down easily enough.

places like this are the bane of a food review: they have passably good food – sufficient for a mild hey-check-this-place-out-if-you’re-there recommendation, but nothing to render any enthusiasm or aggravation over; service is a little haphazardly absent, but helpful enough when you get it; and the place is done up open-air and without air-conditioning, pleasant enough for a bit of a loiter.

Must tries: crab enchiladas