Reviews for Cha Cha Cha Mexican Restaurant & Bar

3.1

Latin AmericanMexicanWestern
HungryMeHere

Decent food. Great service

Went there on a Sunday post lunch time but they still got us seated. The service was quick. Staff was polite. Food was okay. Could be little more spicy.
18 Jan 2015 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Decent food. Great service

11 Jul 2014 • 316 reviews • 86 followers

Nachos lover mixed well with beer drinking

Not many other places are generous as this place.  I have been there more than once, and also brought a friend along.

Nice beer drinking, and free a basket of nachos and together with sauce to be dipped.

I was so glad and enjoyed it very much.
27 Oct 2013 • 1 review • 0 follower

Please for your own wallet's sake don't come here. I came here over a half year ago and it was decent, good I would say, but the times they are a'changin. Note: Family of 4. APPETIZER: NACHOS- A staple dish at Mexican restaurants and they managed to serve us a measly amount that would probably be enough for a family of pre-schoolers. Needless to say it disappeared in 2 minutes. Let's do the math, that's 12/2. 6 bucks per minute. Great. Oh and if you're wondering about the taste, go grab some nachos from your cupboard and shred some cheese over it and chuck it in the microwave. Probably tastes better. STUFFED JALAPENOS- Botak Jones did it better. "MAINS":My brother had the Crab meat enchilada which he said tasted like tuna and AGAIN serves for a kid. My sister had the beef enchilada also happy meal sized. I had the beef burritos which I would say was the best order simply because they really can't make a burrito any smaller than they did. The taste was so so with cold rice on the inside. Lastly the prawn tacos. The mother of scams that was included in our bill, in my opinion. The prawns were tiny and totaled to maybe 8, with 3 sad looking taco shells. For 18 dollars? Better off donating that. Really people, until a better review comes up, take my word for it and CIAO CIAO CIAO away from this place!

Similar Listings