Reviews for Chabuton (313@Somerset)

2.8

AsianJapanese
Address: #B2-01, 313 @ Somerset, 313 Orchard Road, 238895

Salty, be sure to order a drink!

I have been here 2 times for lunch. The first time, I had the lunch set, and found the ramen salty. The 2nd time, I had the char siew rice and although I enjoyed the flavor, my tongue was slightly painful at the end of the meal due to oversalting.
• 21 May 2015 • 27 reviews • 3 followers

Salty, be sure to order a drink!

• 14 Feb 2015 • 83 reviews • 4 followers

First Michelin-starred ramen chef in Singapore

Overall
Full review at http://www.littletinysun.com/2015/02/first-michelin-starred-ramen-chef-in.html

It was my first time meeting a Michelin-starred ramen chef! Yasuji Morizumi is the world's FIRST ramen chef to attain a Michelin star. The genius behind Chabuton Singapore, he was in town recently to launch an exclusive ramen dish. Here's a review of a bowl of Michelin-starred ramen as well as some side dishes.

Find out the prizes and thoughts on the following items that I've tried:
Hitokuchi Gyoza
Ika Karaage (Fried Squid)
Premium Tonkotsu Ramen: The Kurobuta
The ramen egg reminded me of a Kinder Surprise — while most Japanese restaurants serve HALVED eggs, Chabuton throw in an ...

Read more: http://www.littletinysun.com/2015/02/first-michelin-starred-ramen-chef-in.html
• 10 Feb 2015 • 56 reviews • 0 follower

chabuton @ somerset 313

Overall
Only available for a limited period of time i.e. 17 Jan to 31 March 2015, diners get to enjoy this exquisite dish created by Chef Yasuji Morizumi - the Kurobuta.

The pork was tender and succulent. The broth was something unique and flavourful.

full review and picture @ http://shauneeie.blogspot.sg/2015/02/chabuton-somerset-313.html