Me Surprize •
28 Oct 2011 • 1 review • 0 follower
My husband and I went to Chang Korean at Iluma on 25 Oct for its BBQ Buffet Dinner. There were about an dozen choices of meat, but most of them were hard and tasteless, so we had mostly beef ribs which taste rather sweeter than needed. Not perfect, but we thought its the best out of the given choices. My husband and I only had about less than 10 pieces of the beef ribs and we had "enough" of it. (looking at our neighbours which ate so much more than us). We proceeded to its ice cream, there were only corn and raspberry flavour. They were in semi-melting state, but I went on digging 3 small scoops of the corn flavour, it was a deadly mistake! Please read on.
I experienced tummy ache half hour after I left the restaurant. And had food poisoning thereafter. The doctor commented that unfresh food with ice cream is a deadly combination and hence result in food poisoning.
It is my first time I had food poisoning - my first food poisoning encounter in my past 30 years, I usually have a strong stomach. I will never step into Chang Korean again.