Reviews for Chef Icon Nature Bakery

AsianJapanese
pigleto

bakery with a ❤️

The person who runs the joint is a purist! Everything there, they make from scratch and with good ingredients which appeals to me. I like that as it's pretty rare... people these days don't practice care anymore and they all cut corners but not here! My usual bakery!
04 Jul 2014 • 15 reviews • 0 follower

bakery with a ❤️

23 Jun 2013 • 10 reviews • 0 follower

Awesome place must visit

Love the sandwichs breads, coffees and everything here..really fresh whip lonesome and all natural ingredients..check out more pics and details here

Soft and moist English Queen Cake
29 May 2013 • 73 reviews • 5 followers

English Queen Cake

There are butter cakes and there are BUTTER CAKES! Go for the English Queen Cake.  Soft; rich and dense butter cake, yet does not overwhelm.  Comes in different toppings.  I had the cranberry walnut – a good choice.  Tried the chocolate cake and cheese cake previously.  Both are recommended. Outlet is brightly lit and has 2-3 tables along one wall – you can choose to have tea/coffee with cake.  There is also a selection of breads as well as peanut butter and kaya. Oh…do remember that cakes need 3 days advance order.