Reviews for Chen Fu Ji San Le Guo

AsianChineseLocalSichuanSingaporean
Chiwa

Worth a Try

This branch is newly opened. I went on a Friday night and there was no crowd. Maybe most people are not aware that the street is already opened for business. Though the fried rice is not something to shout about, I find the char siew and roasted chicken are quite good. Another of their specialty is fried fish skin and squid.
11 Aug 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

disappointed experience

We hv booked a table for 12pax. Wen we reached e shop, found out tat e seatings were splitted into 2 tables, for 6pax per table and seems very crampy in e entire shop. The service of e staffs there r bad, as they showed attitude to customers, wen questions are asked n seems quite relunctant to serve customers, although there's service charge in e bill..e staffs r standing around, while idling n gossiping among themselves, which make us feel very uncomfortable, wif e glances n stares from them.
Dear management, we seek your attention to look into e service rendered from your staffs @ this branch, as e whole lot behaves in tis manner. It will jus resulted in one-time patronise customers, if tis kind of service continues. We pay for e meal, nt to be there to be discrimate by your staffs.
Fried Squid and fried fish skin.
06 Mar 2014 • 20 reviews • 1 follower