Reviews for Cherry Garden

AsianCantoneseChineseDim Sum
Choo Yao Chuen

Nice dim sums

Weekend dim sum brunch here is as good as it get i.e. on par with any of the other famous dim sums you can think of. Ambiance here is excellent to give you a comfy feel. Do try out their crispy wasabi-aioli prawns with fresh mango and roe.
12 Dec 2014 • 44 reviews • 0 follower

Nice dim sums

08 Dec 2014 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

Good duck ba zhang and wasabi prawns

The marinated duck stuffed with glutinous rice is like char siew with glutinous rice dumpling, tastes great and not as filling as a normal rice dumpling. The wasabi prawns were also tasty yet not too extrusive on the wasabi.
26 Oct 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Wonderful!

It's my second visit today. I invited my guests from the UK. They truly enjoyed the dinner. Great food, ambience and service. After taking our order, your staff asked if anyone has food allergy. we were impressed. In fact , one of my guest has allergy to crustacean. Your staff was able tell us clearly what goes into the ingredient for each dish and suggested alternative. Thumbs up! Special mention to staff -Joy. This wonderful lady from Thailand speaks good English and Mandarin. Very attentive. Pls keep it up with this consistent level of service, food quality and ambience. Will definitely be back again and again and again!