Reviews for Chez Petit Salut @ MBFC

EuropeanFrenchWestern
yveyanxi

The desserts are awesome

Overall, the lunch was great although none of us thought it worthwhile at all as the ingredients were somehow basic and in any case, the dishes weren't superb. Many of the selections under the set lunch also require topping up.

As for the dining environment, I find the unit a little small for the number of tables fitted in so it is no comfort or privacy to speak of for a place of such quality.

Read full review here:
05 May 2014 • 25 reviews • 0 follower

The desserts are awesome

Read full review here:
18 Dec 2013 • 43 reviews • 16 followers

Well done!

For full review, pls visit http://wendylimwendy.wordpress.com/2013/12/16/chez-petit-salut-marina-bay-financial-centre/

I never knew about this restaurant that is situated right below my office on the first floor (lift lobby). It’s located along the same row as dr. CAFE COFFEE, somewhere in the middle. The signboard is small and reflective, as you can see. If not for my colleagues, I never would have known that this restaurant even exists!

We were seated right at the back of the restaurant. The staff promptly cleared the 4th set of cutley (it was just 3 of us) and set the decoration pieces nicely in front of me how’s that for ensuring the most perfect ambience?

It was a great lunch – although I wasn’t really stuffed to the brim, the quality and taste of the food plus fantastic service was sufficient to warrant a high rating from us. Their servers were polite, professional and spoke very well. When the bread rolls were out late, the server came to us right away to inform us that we had to wait a while. And our warm water was topped up very promptly twice.
08 Apr 2013 • 1 review • 0 follower

Authentic french food in CBD

In simple worlds : The taste is very authentic, very deilious, and it just feel like back in homeland.

While being way beyond the many other French restaurant i tried here for reproducing an authentic taste it is nonetheless priced very decently. The lunch set is only 40+ and a full set dinner with wine will be around 100+ which is quite a very competitive for a French restaurant in Singapore.

Until i find better, this is now my default-to-go French restaurant.
They serve simple yet tasty freshly baked bread (I personnaly can't live without that)
You can find their menu on their website.

Will try take some picture next time i go.