I am a regular at Chikusen so when the staff asked if I could write a review, I agreed.
I stay around the area and therefore dine here often.
Find the food pretty decent and atmosphere is nice.
Some of my favourite dishes there include
1) Kaki Ponzu – The oysters are always plump and fresh and served with a light refreshing sauce
2) Kinoko Tofu – This is their housemade tofu with mushrooms – very very smooth and delicious
3) Cod fish with mentaiko – love cod fish and they do it well, grilling it just nicely and the mentaiko sauce tastes really good with the oily fish
4) Sashimi – I sometimes ask the staff to recommend as they have seasonal specials. Seasonal items recommended by staff can be pricey so check the price before you order.
5) Yaki somen – just plain somen with some spring onions but satisfying and surprisingly good. Try it only if you like spring onions
6) Tuna Eye – This might put some people off but if you dare to take fish eye, the combination of grilled fat, meat and collagen is totally addictive
0 people found this review helpful
Was it helpful to you? Yes