Reviews for Chikuwa Tei

AsianJapanese
Forrester Jasmine

Great Sushi!

This place serves up a wide variety of really delicious sushi. Their chef are able to customise your sushi but you will have to ask for it (I sat at the counter with my husband). I have been to this place since I moved over to Singapore June last year and it remains one of my favourite sushi restaurants.

There is a pretty wide expat following and I think they must be residents from the Mohamed Sultan/River Valley area.

They tend to be pretty busy but their staff try their best to accommodate. Come here if you like you like your sushi done well!

12 Sep 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Great Sushi!

06 Sep 2014 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Not sure what the fuss is about

Went tonight (a Friday night), food was very average at best and not the cheapist. People where waiting a long time for tables...and again having eaten the food, really not sure why. I often buy sushi at Giant for lunch, and can honestly say that compared to what I ate tonight, the Giant sushi is better!

I should also say the service was terrible...to the point of being comical.  Our food arrived before chopsticks, plates etc and had to persuade someone to get some for us... we had mugs with chips and it took an age to persuade someone to give us a menu when we first arrived

Would avoid thi
15 Jul 2014 • 29 reviews • 1 follower

Come for Great food!

This place is my go - to for a quick sushi and chirashi

Its so popular the chef's constantly churning out chirashis

Dont expect much service as they are constantly busy

but the price and value more than covers their lack of service standard