The next time you are in the East, do check out this restaurant located at Changi.Read MoreHide
The restaurant is located on Cosford Road, right next to a World War 2 replica of a big gun, called Johore Battery.
This is a nice quiet place and out-of-the-way location to chill out with your friends for dinner and drinks and they are also open for lunch and dinner.
On their menu, they have local and western dishes, alongside a range of drinks (coffee, beer, wines and hard liquor).
We tried the following:
- Hainanese Beef Stew (Had nice pieces of beef, tripe and tendons. It was very well done and came with a serving of rice and home-made chilli
- Crispy Batter Fish & Chips (The batter on the fish was light and crispy)
- Mexicana Chicken (This is like a dish you will find in a Mexican Restaurant, with a nice crispy grilled chicken topped with sauteed onions and capsicum, with buttered fried bread and a spicy salsa on the side)
On EPL nights, they screen live matches and this is a great place to chill out with your friends over drinks and football. There is also a Karaoke room (no extra charge, but must make reservations) and free Wifi. Car park is also readily available and free!
I spent $25 per person.
- I also recommend this place for:
- After Work, Ala Carte, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Boys Night Out, Dinner, Hidden Find, Lunch, Parties, Premier League Screening, Quiet, Relaxed
1 people found this review helpful
Was it helpful to you?