Summary

Ambience3
Rice burger, soy & sweet chicken.tender salad !!, CC Burger, Spicy chicken, fried chicken sweet flavour View all

tender, flavorful chicken

I visited Choo Choo chicken to use my Groupon voucher and we (2 adults + 2 kids) shared a $29.90 fried chicken. We had the chicken done half on soy seasoning and half in original seasoning. The soy one is really good! I would have liked to try the spicy options but my kids preference took priority.

This is a small half shop house lot that takes max of 24 pax in compact mode, you will also get a fried food smell on your clothes if you linger to long.

I had korean fried chicken at a eatery ay Bukit Timah SC and their portions is larger with a thicker and crispier batter, at similar price. So my search for yummy korean fried chicken continues....

Most helpful reviews for Choo Choo Chicken (Bali Lane)

텐더하고 치킨 맛있어요

Theder salad & 간장 치킨 맛있어요. 먹어본 치킨중에서 베스트네요~♥ 직원분들도 다들 친절하시고 깔끔하네요! 참치버거랑 츄츄라이스도 맛있었어요~♡ 담에 친구들이랑 또 갈게요 !! 츄츄치킨 짱 !!

Great Korean Chicken

View the full menu with prices here: http://chewingyum.com/2015/11/18/choo-choo-chicken/

Choo Choo chicken offers up some of the best korean fried chicken around. It's quite a bit more expensive than 4fingers, and is somewhere around the range of Chir Chir, but the quality is definitely there. I'm definitely glad I checked it out. Worth a visit, multiple visits even. Great place, will definitely return.

Staff is unbelievely rude

Food/Drink 5 | Value 5 | Ambience 5 | Service N/A

Today I visited to choo choo chicken with my colleagues. Two of the colleagues are regular customers of this shop and they recommended going there for birthday celebration. We are in 5 persons.

A female staff from choo choo chicken warmly welcomes us by telling us to sit separately since she couldn't provide the tables for 5 persons. However she helped us to accommodate in one single table lastly.

It’s our first visit to the shop and we are not quite familiar with the menu. When this staff is taking the food order, instead of serving the customers and recommending what to order, she acts very impatiently. I know that she is the only one person who serving the whole restaurant and she is quite busy. But isn’t her duty to serve the customers?

When she is delivering the foods, we were treated incredibly rudely. We are feeling like she just throwing all the dishes onto the table. There is disposable plastic glove at most of Korean chicken shop. We asked is there disposable plastic glove, she impatiently answered “We don’t have it, go and wash your hand.” The tone that she uses and the behaviors of hers made us really uncomfortable to have our lunch.  After we washed the hand and take some tissues from the counter, she yelled at my colleague again not to take the tissues. She was gone too far. She really ruined our happy day to be a very bad day.  We did not expect our day to full with anxiety and upset.

Management should know that how customer service is a constant concern in food and beverage industry.   As I mentioned earlier, two of us are choo choo’s royal customer. But because of her incredibly rude behavior today and bad experience, they will not go back to shop in the future. Can we say that loosing of repeat business from 5 customers is not the big issue? No one can predict that will it becoming 50 customers. Customer satisfaction is seen as a key differentiator in the business. If the business is not giving the expected satisfaction to the customers, will it expect the customers to come back and make repeat visits? I hope management is considering the accident seriously that we encountered today and take the action to prevent not to happen again in the future.

Yummy chicken!

My first visit to Choo Choo Chicken was quite disappointing as the spicy chicken I had was tiny, dry and dripping wet with sauce.

However, on the second visit, I was blown away by the spicy chicken, which was extremely crispy with enough of a kick. The chicken was a good size, and I would've ordered more if I wasn't full. The ddeokbokki was pretty okay, and didn't outshine the star of the meal. Would've loved to try the rice burger, but perhaps next time.

No complaints about the service, though it seemed that one of the staff members seemed amazed that there was a customer entering the restaurant and only stared as I entered.

Oh and the bonus, no GST and service charge!

Two spicy thumbs up!

No horse run Chicken Wings

The chicken wing with Soy flavor is really no horse run.
They have korean beer which is I must say ah, a lot better than tiger and the other nonsense beers alot of place like to sell.

the minimum u can order is 8pcs, so for us 555 brothers this place is a must go, quite cheap somemore.