Reviews for Cicheti

3.8

EuropeanItalian

Really good Italian food

Do check out my full review with photos at: https://gracegan91.wordpress.com/2015/02/17/hellofromsg-review-cicheti/

My favourite food is Italian and I’m always on the look-out for places with awesome pizza. Cicheti is one of the places that caught my eye as I read about their authentic pizza which is still pretty hard to find in Singapore. I finally tried it when I decided to go there with my family for my birthday dinner.

I absolutely LOVE the texture of the pizza crust, it’s just the right thickness and slightly chewy which is how I like my pizza. Another highlight was the Salted Chocolate - Molten dark chocolate, pink sea salt-baked 15 mins with vanilla gelato. My mum as she isn't really a fan of Italian food but even she enjoyed the food there with her favourite being the Gnocchi Funghi - Handmade gnocchi, forest mushrooms, truffle ricotta .

Highly recommended!
• 18 Apr 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Really good Italian food

Highly recommended!
• 04 Feb 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Italian in Singapore

Overall
Went for a work dinner In January 205. Excellent hand made pastas. The mushroom gnocchi is especially delicious.
• 30 Dec 2014 • 339 reviews • 2 followers

Good Pizza and Pasta at Khandahar Street!

Overall
I have passed this restaurant several times in the past months and I came for lunch recently.

The lunch menu is smaller than the dinner menu (which has an expanded small plates and pasta menu)

We went for a pizza and pasta to give the food a try:
- The Bismark Pizza: $23 - This was a tomato based pizza with buffalo cheese, mushrooms and bacon with a sunny side up egg in the middle. It is good. The pizza crust is unique with a slighhhtly chewy texture. I learnt from the manager that they rest the dough for at least 5 hours before using it to make pizza to order.
- Rigatoni with Smoked Duck: $23 - This was my first time eating with smoked duck. I wished there were more pieces of smoked duck. There were also sliced sundried tomato in it. The sauce was more orangey, as they used tomato paste with cream in the sauce. Its good.

There are items on the menu that I spotted that I am keen to try on my next visit, such as their small plates menu in the evenings and their Carbonara pizza.

The quality of food is good and we will definitely be back here again.

Recommended!