Reviews for Clifford

Book a Table

Call our Reservations Hotline

+65 6884 6884

Beautiful Interior

We had the lamb rack and roasted cod for mains, and the chocolate fondant and raisin apple crepe for dessert. The lamb was slightly tough and while it was not one of the best dinning experiences I have had in terms of quality of food, overall it was relatively good. I found the meal for four to be set at a reasonable price considering we had dessert and drinks. The interior was beautiful. I recommend sitting inside for dinner but outside for drinks. The location of the resteraunt is ideal in that you get a nice view from the outside or through the wall to floor glass windows if you are seated in doors. It was also relatively quiet and the romantic feel of the interior makes it ideal for a date or dinner with friends.
• 29 Jan 2015 • 9 reviews • 0 follower

Beautiful Interior

• Roasted Cod
• 18 Dec 2014 • 106 reviews • 1 follower

Clifford

For complete reviews, visit http://www.umakemehungry.com/2014/11/clifford.html

The start of our Gastronomic indulgence!

Kicked start with a bowl of awesome french onion soup! Authentic and packed full of the French's Traditional Onion Soup! Rich, filled with caramelized onions and melted gruyere cheese as well as croutons. Just cant help falling in love with the softened crouton with those sticky cheese.

Served with Truffle Ravioli, Porcini Mushroom Soup was stunning in its foamy parmesan with mascarpone cheese. Tasted light of mushroom and was very smooth, a total addiction!

220g of grilled Angus beef Entrecote (premium cut on beef) with Beurre Maitre D'Hotel (parsley butter)  and a side of Fries infused with the great truffle scent.

Considering its price tag, perhaps many would have turn off after looking at its menu. However, I will like to emphasize that for the excellent ambiance, food quality and personalized service, its all worth the money spend for a memorable session here in Clifford.
  • French Onion Soup
• 10 Oct 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

A belated birthday celebration to remember

Overall
Friday night, thank goodness just a short jam leading to clifford centre. We parked and strolled over to the Fullerton. Our venue for the night is The clifford restaurant...

Booked a quiet corner and cake for my wife in advanced... Hoped she would love the food...

Ordered a couple of rose sparkling wine to begin with and our gastronomical indulgence took a leap forward..

1st up: half a dozen freshly shacked Oyster... Magnific... Almost like they have just plucked them out of the ocean and served us. Comes with a trio of thousand island, vingerette, oriental dressing...
Lemon and tobasco if you're old fashioned like me.

After that, my wife had the beef carpaccio and the usual mushroom soup for me.

Wife rates the beef carpaccio at 8.5/10
A great balance of the vingerette, rockets, raw beef and a unique crust in the middle... Yummy

First taste of the soup.... Pretty standard fare till u discover a nice dumpling infused with truffle... Mind blowing

For mains:
Wife had the whole lobster with angel hair.
Rated at 9/10

Me:
Steak and truffle infused fries.
9/10
Tender, tasty, juicy (till I managed to drip on my shirt)

Must try the upside down apple pie for 2
Warm plump apples on a pastry served with a toffee sauce to die for... Oh and a scoop of ice cream.

They were nice enough to even give my wife a small birthday cake that is rich and hint of bitterness of dark chocolate... Beautiful

Highly recommended for a romantic night out.

Thank you cherie our host for the night. You are a gem!!!