23 Nov 2012 • 6 reviews • 0 follower
Visited Peninsula Excelsior Hotel for buffet:http://www.deal.com.sg/deals/singapore/Buffet-Dinner-at-Peninsula-Excelsior-Hotel-Child-Rate-Available-2
A total Disappointment!
1. This is definitely not an International Buffet, priced at a buffet standard but choices available were limited, obviously lagging not only in quality but definitely on quantity as well. Felt 100% cheated.
2. Chocolate Fondue was not working, after inspecting it myself, found out that chocolate was never filled that is why it won't flow and seems to me that it have been re-used countless times without change.
3. Staffs(A Gentleman and a Lady) can actually dine with customers when they are on duty (trust me, they actually helped themselves with the food for their meal that was meant for the customers only! *Management better check your CCTVs).
4. When I found out that the pork belly had finished, I informed the staffs and guess what she told me: "Sir I can't tell the difference between which is meat and which is vegs" (I almost wanted to bang my head against the wall).
5. Items(all in fact) were never replenished even after a long 17 mins wait. (Why? prefer to no. 3, really makes me wonder if this place would be better off CLOSED).
6. Oysters? Mussels? Scallops? Ohh! Is purely lagging in size and isn't fresh at all!
Photos can be seen in A Food Journey