Review for Common Man Coffee Roasters

Western
Address: #01-00, 22 Martin Road, 239058
01 Jul 2014
Overall

Worth the price for a happy tummy

We left home early and made our way to River Valley area where Common Man Coffee Roasters is situated. As we drove into the carpark, I could see the cafe very clearly from the car. It looked really cosy and welcoming already!

From my seat, I could see the bar area very clearly. The interior is really done up nicely and even though they make very very good use of the space, it doesnt look cluttered because they have a high ceiling. Nice.

They even have big round tables for bigger groups, but small groups who don’t mind sharing tables. Not sure how comfy are those high chairs though.

For full review and pics - please go to https://wendylimwendy.wordpress.com/2014/07/01/common-man-coffee-roasters-22-martin-road-singapore/ - cheers!

More reviews of Common Man Coffee Roasters

SWEET SWEET MAK

SUPER DUBER NICE FOOOOOOODD THE BEST IN TOWN HAHA

Good Coffee Break

I was at the Mohamed Sultan area and needed a bite. I popped by this coffee place.

We ordered the following:

- Croq Monsieur: $16. This is really good. Ham and béchamel sauce in between croissant which is toasted. Really good.

- Latte: $5. Coffee is nice and tasty.

- Cold Brew: $8. When this was served, I thought I was having a cocktail and not a coffee. There’s an orange peel in the coffee! The orange peel imparted a mild citrusy flavour to the coffee, which is good.

I spent $34.

Although it’s a little pricey, the food quality is good and the coffee here are good.

Nice!

lmpatient waitress

Being first time here so dun knw wat is nice and the waitress is impatient n rude,shld be my first n last time here.

Bring your dogs along

For full review, please visit https://phuachiuyen.wordpress.com/2014/12/10/common-man-coffee-roasters-22-martin-road/

I tried the organic eggs benedict ($24.00) with tender braised ox cheeks, two poached eggs and chive hollandaise, with artisanal sourdough or pepita toast.

Hmm, the eggs were okay but would be better if it’s made slightly warmer.

Beef was nothing special. Didn’t really like it.

Bread was slightly overtoasted at the edges.

Bad experience

ordered the Common Man Breakfast and the food was really bad. Scrambled eggs were lukewarm at best, the toast was too hard, and bacon tasted like it had been sittin for 2 hours. The food came within 5 mins of ordering, so it must have been precooked. coffee was as expected but the food really wasn't worth the price.