Reviews for Coocci Contemporary Japanese (Commonwealth Crescent Market)

4.2

AsianJapanese
Address: Stall 92, Commonwealth Crescent Market, 118 Commonwealth Crescent, 140118

They are still in commonwealth drive.

Hi.
they moved to the shop house at blk 117, just beside the market.they are operating as a restaurant now.
the food is good, but the service of the staffs is ok only.the restaurant doesn't have air con...so can be quite warm in the afternoon.
• 30 Jun 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

They are still in commonwealth drive.

Hi.
• 01 Jun 2014 • 103 reviews • 8 followers

Nice touch at the neighbourhood

Overall
Btw, they have moved to serangoon north ave 1 Blk 153. Wr ordered the top 3 chef recommended and they didnt disappoint us!
Overall
  • The dumplings with chicken stuffing
• 12 May 2014 • 261 reviews • 38 followers

quality food at budget prices

Overall
I was feeling hungry mid afternoon on Sunday due to a less than satisfactory lunch and decided to check out Coocci. I ordered Soboro Don ($5) which is rice mixed with egg and a layer of minced chicken thigh on top. I liked a crispy rice layer at the bottom of the hot pot. The afternoon was really hot otherwise I will enjoy this dish more. My daugher has Tori Nanban - Fried Chicken $6 that comes with a bowl of rice. The generous portion of chicken thigh meat is thick and juicy and she finished almost all of it.

Both dishes comes with a refreshing shredded daikon and tofu salad

One small suggestion... both times I visit the stall, I was greeted with a standard "we don't have X, X, X" Instead of greeting customers with a negative remark, they would have stuck a little plastic suction cup with a cute sold out label for items that are out of stock. The first greeting could begin with "Would you like to try our XX, it is quite popular among our guests"

Looking forward to trying other dishes.