Back to Coocci Contemporary JapaneseStall 92, Commonwealth Crescent...

wenz521
 • 01 Jun 2014 95 reviews 8 followers
Overall
Btw, they have moved to serangoon north ave 1 Blk 153.

Wr ordered the top 3 chef recommended and they didnt disappoint us!

Must tries: dumplings, pasta soup

Cheap Eat/Budget, Children/Family, Dinner, Hidden Find, Lunch
  • toufu cold dish with alot of raddish
  • tender fried chicken
  • Angel hair with special chicken
  • The dumplings with chicken stuffing

Caleb Lim
 • 12 May 2014 245 reviews 39 followers
Overall
I was feeling hungry mid afternoon on Sunday due to a less than satisfactory lunch and decided to check out Coocci. I ordered Soboro Don ($5) which is rice mixed with egg and a layer of minced chicken thigh on top. I liked a crispy rice layer at the bottom of the hot pot. The afternoon was really hot otherwise I will enjoy this dish more. My daugher has Tori Nanban - Fried Chicken $6 that comes with a bowl of rice. The generous portion of chicken thigh meat is thick and juicy and she finished almost all of it.

Both dishes comes with a refreshing shredded daikon and tofu salad

One small suggestion... both times I visit the stall, I was greeted with a standard "we don't have X, X, X" Instead of greeting customers with a negative remark, they would have stuck a little plastic suction cup with a cute sold out label for items that are out of stock. The first greeting could begin with "Would you like to try our XX, it is quite popular among our guests"

Looking forward to trying other dishes.

kumory
 • 05 Jan 2014 29 reviews 1 follower
Overall
Nestled among the typical hawker stalls at Commonwealth Crescent Market is Coocci Contemporary Japanese. This stall is hard to miss with its zen decor and atas-looking menu. The menu is simple, pick any dish from 1 to 8, or just everything because all of them look so good!

The quality of Coocci Contemporary Japanese would not disappoint you. A must-go! And you must go there early, and try everything from 1 to 8 if you can!

For photos and full review, please visit http://kumory.blogspot.sg/2013/12/coocci-contemporary-japanese-exquisite.html.
  • Commonwealth Crescent Market Coocci Contemporary Japanese