15 Sep 2014 • 211 reviews • 3 followers
Conveniently located at Marriot Hotel, at the crossroads of Orchard Road and Scotts Road, Crossroads Cafe offers ala carte, buffet lunch, high tea and buffet dinner.
The restaurant overlooks the busy pedestrain walkway and has indoor and outdoor seating.
I visited last weekend with my family and we had the buffet lunch.
There is a wide variety of cuisine available, and you will be spoilt for choice:
- Cold cuts (Parma Ham and Ham), Cheeses and Breads
- Seafood: Oysters, Mussels and Prawns
- Soup: Chinese (Old Winter Melon and Barley Soup) and Western soup (Pumpkin Soup)
- Japanese: Sashimi and Sushi
- Italian Pastas - cooked to order
- Chinese: Chicken Rice
- Indian: Paneer (Cheese), Curry Fish
- Western: Beef Short rib and assortment of vegetables
- Oven specials: Crispy pork knuckle & Roast Beef with wide range of condiments
- Desserts: Cakes, ice cream, bread puddings and more
Not forgetting freshly-brewed coffee and Tea (They served TWG Tea).
Overall, the food quality if good and the restaurant was full when I was there last weekend.
If you are looking for a restuarant located at a convenient location just outside CBD, you can visit this restaurant.