The restaurant overlooks the busy pedestrain walkway and has indoor and outdoor seating.
I visited last weekend with my family and we had the buffet lunch.
There is a wide variety of cuisine available, and you will be spoilt for choice:
- Cold cuts (Parma Ham and Ham), Cheeses and Breads
- Seafood: Oysters, Mussels and Prawns
- Soup: Chinese (Old Winter Melon and Barley Soup) and Western soup (Pumpkin Soup)
- Japanese: Sashimi and Sushi
- Italian Pastas - cooked to order
- Chinese: Chicken Rice
- Indian: Paneer (Cheese), Curry Fish
- Western: Beef Short rib and assortment of vegetables
- Oven specials: Crispy pork knuckle & Roast Beef with wide range of condiments
- Desserts: Cakes, ice cream, bread puddings and more
Not forgetting freshly-brewed coffee and Tea (They served TWG Tea).
Overall, the food quality if good and the restaurant was full when I was there last weekend.
If you are looking for a restuarant located at a convenient location just outside CBD, you can visit this restaurant.
Must tries: Fresh Oysters, Pork Knuckle
1 people found this review helpful
Was it helpful to you? Yes