Crosta Pizza has closed.

Summary

Value3
Ambience1
Meat Lover's, Pizza Asti, Pizza hawaii, BBQ Pizza, Gnocci pasta is my favoruite, Marche Pizza View all
Children/Family, Delivery, Lunch, Take Away, Anniversary, Business Dining, Formal Events, Large Groups/Gathering, Parties, Ala Carte, BBQ, Birthdays, Chillout, Corporate Events, Dinner, Large Groups, Premier League Screening, Private Dining View all

Wood fired oven pizza

Value 3| Service 3

First time to see wood fired oven pizzeria in such area. Such kind of oven I thought can only see it in restaurant . Price for take away only $11...got one of their parma ham pizza... surprisingly it pretty good ...

Most helpful reviews for (Closed) Crosta Pizza

Crosta Pizza

Surprise to see a shop at Blk 463 Crawford Lane with Wood Fired Oven to bake Pizza. Has try Pizza Asti & Hawaii, both Pizza are nice and my son like the Hawaii the most. Will order again to try out other flavoured. Good quality , taste & value for money. Order to try out and you will believed it .

Very poor service... Stone cold pizza delivered! Hungry definitely to order pizza elsewhere!

Food/Drink 1| Value 1| Service 1

My wife bought 2 pizzas to be delivered @ 7pm tonight. She actually ordered in one day in advance to make sure the delivery will be right.
The delivery man called and ask can he deliver it at 6pm. We have no choice but to accommodate him and thought we just have an early dinner.
To out horror, the pizzas were stoned cold! The delivery man claimed that he has out since 5pm!? The pizzas feel more like he has been out since 3pm!

Now we have to reheat all the pizzas in small pieces in the toaster as I don't own an oven.

The pizzas tasted pretty crapped to me with this bad experience! I would give it -1 star for service!

Lousy service

Food/Drink 1| Value 2| Service 1

I have ordered two pizzas online for takeaway on 9august and went down to take at 6.20pm. When I went down, it was so crowded and everyone is waiting for their orders to be made which the owner and the staffs apparently overload the orders and their management of the whole shop is not able to keep up with the orders. When I asked for my orders, the staff search high and low and realized they missed out my orders. There were many unhappy customers who waited for more than 1hour for their pizza and all orders are messed up completely. Poor services and the pizza is disappointment too. They even cancel all the delivery that people had ordered a few hours ago and no compensation is made to any customers who waited for so long or even failed to get their pizzas delivered to them.

Poor Online and Delivery Service

Food/Drink 3| Value 2| Service 1

Online orders should not be accepted if they weren't allowed in the first place (I'm referring to their special 1-for-1). The system accepted my order for a home delivery but I was told later I have to do a takeaway. I had to cancel my order and reorder online for another deal which could be delivered, after which it took more than 2 hours for the pizzas to be delivered.
The pizzas was hardly warm upon arrival, resulting in a tough and flaky dough. Ingredients for the pizza topping was commendable and tasted better than the average delivery-type pizzas.
In summary, if the delivery service doesn't get better, it's hardly worth a first or second try.