Back to CrustHolland Village, 34B Lorong Mambong

Vegetarians3 votes

Neon A. Drew
 • 13 Dec 2013 6 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Went for dinner with a group of friends for the first time. With a great variety of flavours and toppings, also gret starters! For more pictures and review : neondrew.blogspot.sg/2013/12/new-town.html

Must tries: peri peri chicken

After Work, Ala Carte, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Birthdays, Boys Night Out, Chillout, Delivery, Dinner, Girls Night Out, Hidden Find, Large Groups, Nice Deco, Night Out, Supper, Take Away, Trendy, View/Scenery

Nachee
 • 26 Apr 2013 37 reviews 2 followers
Overall
i love the toppings of our two pizzas. morroccan lamb and the other one, i think it's called supreme or something on that line. however, i was disappointed with the crust. it was too thick for my liking (although it is way better than the pizza hut variety) i like my pizza crust thin and wood-fired so this was a little let down for me. i guess it's personal preference here...

for pictures and full review of the pizzas we had, visit: http://feedfoodfum.wordpress.com/2013/04/17/crust-gourmet-pizza-bar/

Must tries: morrocan lamb

togines
 • 02 Feb 2013 7 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Full review at: http://hungrymaneats.wordpress.com/2013/02/01/crust-gourmet-pizza-bar/

Been to Crust three times already, and have always enjoyed it. The pizzas here have a delectable crust, as the name suggests, and they have a great variety of pizzas with great combinations of toppings.

My top three recommendations are (more reviews and photos at the link above):

Mediterranean Lamb: Overall very tasty and the lamb and feta combination is great, but the tangy yogurt drizzle made the pizza superb.

Wild Mushroom: Great. Mix of wild mushrooms brought a nice earthy flavour along with the asparagus and pine nuts, really emphasized with the truffle oil which also added a nice fragrance. Delicious with the Bechamel sauce base.

Gourmet Cheese: My favourite pizza here and it keeps me coming back. Deliciously gooey, melty cheeses, the mozzarella being a perfect springy base, the gorgonzola adding a crumbly salty kick, and the feta being a creamy binder for all of it together. I have dreams about this pizza, it is that good.

Overall, have always enjoyed my food here at Crust. Definitely a better outlet than the one at Thompson, so if you're looking for great pizza, here's a place for you.

Must tries: Gourmet Cheese