Reviews for Crust (Holland Village)

AustralianPizzaWestern
Address: Holland Village, 34B Lorong Mambong, 277691
12 Oct 2015

chilled out

Good thin pizza, buy one get one free pure blonde beer, good music and very friendly servuce staff.

More reviews of Crust

Good!

Went for dinner with a group of friends for the first time. With a great variety of flavours and toppings, also gret starters! For more pictures and review : neondrew.blogspot.sg/2013/12/new-town.html

love the toppings

i love the toppings of our two pizzas. morroccan lamb and the other one, i think it's called supreme or something on that line. however, i was disappointed with the crust. it was too thick for my liking (although it is way better than the pizza hut variety) i like my pizza crust thin and wood-fired so this was a little let down for me. i guess it's personal preference here...

for pictures and full review of the pizzas we had, visit: http://feedfoodfum.wordpress.com/2013/04/17/crust-gourmet-pizza-bar/
Overall

Crust - Great pizzas, but average service.

Full review at: http://hungrymaneats.wordpress.com/2013/02/01/crust-gourmet-pizza-bar/

Been to Crust three times already, and have always enjoyed it. The pizzas here have a delectable crust, as the name suggests, and they have a great variety of pizzas with great combinations of toppings.

My top three recommendations are (more reviews and photos at the link above):

Mediterranean Lamb: Overall very tasty and the lamb and feta combination is great, but the tangy yogurt drizzle made the pizza superb.

Wild Mushroom: Great. Mix of wild mushrooms brought a nice earthy flavour along with the asparagus and pine nuts, really emphasized with the truffle oil which also added a nice fragrance. Delicious with the Bechamel sauce base.

Gourmet Cheese: My favourite pizza here and it keeps me coming back. Deliciously gooey, melty cheeses, the mozzarella being a perfect springy base, the gorgonzola adding a crumbly salty kick, and the feta being a creamy binder for all of it together. I have dreams about this pizza, it is that good.

Overall, have always enjoyed my food here at Crust. Definitely a better outlet than the one at Thompson, so if you're looking for great pizza, here's a place for you.

BEST Pizza in Singapore!

After having dined at the restaurant twice and ordered delivery once, I have to say that Crust Pizza deserves the title of "Best Pizza in Singapore"! The pizzas have a really crisp crust and the toppings are delicious and the portions generous. And best of all, these gourmet pizzas are healthy!

The Wild mushroom pizza was really yummy and was topped with asparagus, pine nuts and a dash of truffle oil. This pizza is a vegetarian's dream!

My friends and family really enjoyed the Mediterranean Lamb pizza. The lamb is juicy and tender and went well with the lemony mint yoghurt. Even the kids at our table enjoyed this pizza!

The Five Spice Pork Belly pizza was unusual and tasty. The toppings included pears, rocket, walnuts and a sweet balsamic glaze.

Another Asian-inspired pizza that we tried was the Roast Duck pizza. The use of hoisin sauce made it feel just like Peking duck on a pizza!

Our family loved the casual laidback feel to Crust. The service was friendly and prompt and we never felt hurried even though the restaurant was full the two times we were there.

We ordered delivery once and were pleasantly surprised that the pizzas arrived hot and without the usual sogginess. Ordering was easy though I hope they introduce online ordering soon.