Vincent Oh
 • 21 Dec 2013 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Tasteless korean food. Misleading poster showing bbq wagyu beef promotion at $19 but was told I could only order after spending $80. I will never visit this place agai

Wendy Lim 721
 • 10 Dec 2013 27 reviews 16 followers
Overall
My first time at this restaurant and a hostess wearing hanbok greeted us. We managed to get a nice table with a great space for stroller at about 7pm!
I flipped thru the menu. It was largely korean dishes with some Chinese stuff eg broccoli with scallops (which we ordered). It didn’t feel authentically korean haha.
They even serve banchan. I tot the kimchi tasted weird..

For full review and pic, pls go to http://wendylimwendy.wordpress.com/2013/10/06/crystal-jade-korean-ginseng-chicken-bbq-at-takashimaya/! Cheers!

edioto
 • 25 Jan 2013 39 reviews 12 followers
Overall
Used to frequent this place previously, but the food standard have dropped significantly. Had the barbecue beef ribs (cooked by the chef instead of DIY), taste wasn't there, quantity was really little for $28 and presentation was a joke. Other dishes like the dumping soup, pan cakes, pork knuckle were disappointing as well.

Staff were super eager to clear plates and manager took away my daughter's rice before she could finish her meal. Didn't even have the courtesy to come back to apologize after we complained.