Colouful noodle4 votes
Relaxed3 votes

Miss Pot Belly
 • 04 Feb 2014 3 reviews 4 followers
Overall
It took 30 mins before the soup was served. Food took 1 hour to be served completely. Our food were burnt in the steamboat as the staff did not top it up the soup in time even though we are the only table in the whole restaurant.

Management

Dear Miss Pot Belly,

Thank you for choosing Cuisine Master Hot Pot as your dining destination.

We want to apologize for your unpleasant dining experience with us. We take pride in our service and food quality, it is always with regret that we were not able to deliver this expectation. We would definitely look into improvements to our daily operations.
In the meantime, we would like to seek your kind assistance to call us at our reservation line as we would like to be in touch with you for further understanding and for remedial actions.

Best Regards,
The Management
Cuisine Master Hot Pot

28 April 2014

Management

Dear Miss Pot Belly,

Thank you for choosing Cuisine Master Hot Pot as your dining destination.

In the meantime, we would like to seek your kind assistance to drop us an email at cmhotpot@gmail.com as we would like to be in touch with you for further understanding.

25 April 2014

Hoongy !
 • 06 Sep 2013 1825 reviews 252 followers
Overall

Hot pot is usually associated with the terms buffet, low end ingredients, dirty and messy. Enter Cuisine Master Hot Pot, which intends to change that perception.

At Cuisine Master Hot Pot, one can expect to be served while having a menu that is crafted out with top notch ingredients taking into account how one's body absorb nutrients.

For a start, knowing that the body absorbs vitamins best when it is hungry, we start with a fruit platter.

The appetiser is an assortment of marinated tomatoes, peas and black fungus.
Time for the soup to line up the stomach. At Cuisine Master Hot Pot, the restaurant believes in preparing superior stock for the soup, and once the items are cooked the soup is tainted. Thus it is best to have the soup before any of the items are cooked. There are two flavours- the mushroom based soup where one can really taste the goodness of the shrooms boiled for hours and a more hearty and thicker seafood base with sea cucumber, fish maw, scallop and dried abalone in the mix.

Time for the seafood, we had the prawn with turbot combination. Once can taste the freshness in every bite.
This was followed by more vegies (my mom would have been proud of me) with Chinese yam. This was then followed by the  Chef's special prepared Shrimps and Pork Ball.

For more meat we then had the freshly sliced Kurobuta pork and tender veal tripe.
This was then followed by the Matsutake mushroom platter before ending the meal with a staple of Special Home-made noodles.

Dessert was a light white fungus with longan and red date.

The best part of the meal is that despite the eleven courses, one does not feel too stuffed by the time they leave the place and the portions are ideal for a fulfilling yet not over-fed diet, with the focus on the quality of the ingredients.

After Work, Business Dining, Girls Night Out, Private Dining, Quiet, Relaxed, View/Scenery

Chiamhuiy
 • 06 Sep 2013 66 reviews 18 followers
Overall

The Cuisine Master Hot Pot has certainly brought the hotpot/steam boat concept up to a great new level. The restaurant's predecessors are opened in China, helmed by Master Chef Zhong Li Wen. CuisineMaster would like to bring over the luscious concept of hot pot into Singapore, with course set menus instead of ala carte and buffet styles.

Full review with more photos on: http://www.chiamhuiy.com/2013/09/food-review-cuisine-master-hot-pot.htm

While many diners are wondering when the steamboat pot will be served, the service staff easily surprised all of us by simply activating the automated hot pot (which they called 'ding' 鼎)to reveal it. Another revitalizing sides platter includes Black Fungus, Green Peas with Preserved Olive Leaves and De-skined Cherry Tomatoes. Not exactly my favourite but I like how the tomatoes are dipped in orange juice to give a tangy sensation before we start off with the main course.

A friendly service staff will be stationed at the side and help you with all the cooking. He or she will also be happy to explain to you the steps and procedure in all the set menu courses, ranging from SGD78++ to 198++ per pax. If you would prefer enjoying the hotpot yourself, you can kindly request the staff to excuse himself.

At Cuisine Master Hot Pot, the two commonly used soup broth are the Golden Soup and the Mushroom Soup.

The Mushroom Soup (菌,fungus) was first served before all other ingredients are cooked in it. The broth is specially prepared with several premium fungus and herbs to give a nourishing indulgence. The soup is clear, palatable and most importantly, nutritious.

The seafood platter was cooked in the Golden Soup (Jin 金), the broth that was simmered for a good 10 hours, reaching a delectable creamy texture which taste extremely nourishing. The succulent and luscious baby abalone and sea cucumber, along with the springy fish maw were impressively savory.

I was really dazzled by the presentation of the next dish - Chef's special prepared Shrimps and Pork Balls. It's hard to choose between the Shrimps and Pork balls as both were chewy and juicy, leaving me craving for more.

After the Prawn with turbot combination, we were served fresh Beef slices and Kurobuta Pork. I personally thought the Kurobuta Pork was a little tough but it was still bitable. The beef slices one the other hand was a chewy pleasure to the tastebuds.

I won't be lying when I say that the handmade noodles was delicious, especially when I specifically requested for another bowl despite my carbo diet. For some reason, the noodles tasted especially delectable (and very bouncy) in the bowl of Golden Soup. Perhaps the soup has became more flavourful after having all the ingredients cooking in it.

To fight off the post food slump. we enjoyed the White Fungus with Longan and Red Dates that came just at the right time.

Love,