Colouful noodle4 votes
Relaxed3 votes

alexischeong
 • 25 Aug 2013 71 reviews 46 followers
Overall
Full post with photos: http://www.alexischeong.com/2013/08/food-review-cuisine-master-hot-pot-at.html

Except the shop front does not look remotely like a steamboat restaurant. Other than that, excellent food and individual tableside service so you don't have to cook all the delicacies yourself. Now thats what I like!

greenPamelo
 • 15 Aug 2013 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
We had the cheapest set dinner (9-course) around $80++ per pax with two flavours of soup, the signature golden soup and mushroom soup. The golden soup is superb!! I love the soup especially to eat with their signature hand-made noodles ("si xi mian").

Although the price is a little bit expensive, they serve quality foods and service is good. We dined at 2nd floor, near the window and we are so lucky to see the NDP fireworks preview on that night!

I would return to this place but not for the costly set dinner steamboat. I will try their another newly opened restaurant (located next door) name as CM Kitchen, which also serve the signature golden soup and cheaper price for their a la carte orders.

Must tries: Colouful noodle, Golden Soup

After Work, Fine Dining

Page Tran
 • 04 Jul 2013 1 review 0 follower
Overall
I tried both their hotpot dinner and ala carte noodles soup. I must say their soup is the best so far I have ever had. The golden chicken soup is so tasty and I actually had a craving the next few days. They serve quality food so for it is really worth the money. Their noodles is so yummy, love the texture. Overall experience is exellent. Love their food! Will definitely come back for more.

Must tries: Colouful noodle, chicken soup

Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Anniversary, Birthdays, Business Dining, Dinner, Fine Dining, Healthy Eating, Lunch, Vegetarians