Cuisine Master Hot Pot has closed.

Summary

Colouful noodle, 金汤 golden soup, chicken soup, fish & giant prawn, garden greens, kurobota pork, matsutake & golden mushroom combo, prawn with turbot combination, veal strip, 佛跳墙 buddha jumps over the wall, 菌汤 fungus soup View all
After Work, Business Dining, Fine Dining, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Anniversary, Birthdays, Dinner, Relaxed View all

Premium hot pot experience

The Cuisine Master Hot Pot has certainly brought the hotpot/steam boat concept up to a great new level. The restaurant's predecessors are opened in China, helmed by Master Chef Zhong Li Wen. CuisineMaster would like to bring over the luscious concept of hot pot into Singapore, with course set menus instead of ala carte and buffet styles.    Full review with more photos on: http://www.chiamhuiy.com/2013/09/food-review-cuisine-master-hot-pot.htm

While many diners are wondering when the steamboat pot will be served, the service staff easily surprised all of us by simply activating the automated hot pot (which they called 'ding' 鼎)to reveal it. Another revitalizing sides platter includes Black Fungus, Green Peas with Preserved Olive Leaves and De-skined Cherry Tomatoes. Not exactly my favourite but I like how the tomatoes are dipped in orange juice to give a tangy sensation before we start off with the main course.    A friendly service staff will be stationed at the side and help you with all the cooking. He or she will also be happy to explain to you the steps and procedure in all the set menu courses, ranging from SGD78++ to 198++ per pax. If you would prefer enjoying the hotpot yourself, you can kindly request the staff to excuse himself.    At Cuisine Master Hot Pot, the two commonly used soup broth are the Golden Soup and the Mushroom Soup.

The Mushroom Soup (菌,fungus) was first served before all other ingredients are cooked in it. The broth is specially prepared with several premium fungus and herbs to give a nourishing indulgence. The soup is clear, palatable and most importantly, nutritious.

The seafood platter was cooked in the Golden Soup (Jin 金), the broth that was simmered for a good 10 hours, reaching a delectable creamy texture which taste extremely nourishing. The succulent and luscious baby abalone and sea cucumber, along with the springy fish maw were impressively savory.
I was really dazzled by the presentation of the next dish - Chef's special prepared Shrimps and Pork Balls. It's hard to choose between the Shrimps and Pork balls as both were chewy and juicy, leaving me craving for more.

After the Prawn with turbot combination, we were served fresh Beef slices and Kurobuta Pork. I personally thought the Kurobuta Pork was a little tough but it was still bitable. The beef slices one the other hand was a chewy pleasure to the tastebuds.

I won't be lying when I say that the handmade noodles was delicious, especially when I specifically requested for another bowl despite my carbo diet. For some reason, the noodles tasted especially delectable (and very bouncy) in the bowl of Golden Soup. Perhaps the soup has became more flavourful after having all the ingredients cooking in it.

To fight off the post food slump. we enjoyed the White Fungus with Longan and Red Dates that came just at the right time.     Love,  Celine

Most helpful reviews for (Closed) Cuisine Master Hot Pot

Delicacies abound!

Full post with pics: http://www.alexischeong.com/2013/08/food-review-cuisine-master-hot-pot-at.html

Excellent place for quality hotpot with esteemed friends, family or colleagues. Since it is rather pricey I would reserve it for special occasions only, but you can be sure it will be good.

Can't think of anything bad

Full post with photos: http://www.alexischeong.com/2013/08/food-review-cuisine-master-hot-pot-at.html

Except the shop front does not look remotely like a steamboat restaurant. Other than that, excellent food and individual tableside service so you don't have to cook all the delicacies yourself. Now thats what I like!

Quality foods and love the quiet ambience

We had the cheapest set dinner (9-course) around $80++ per pax with two flavours of soup, the signature golden soup and mushroom soup. The golden soup is superb!! I love the soup especially to eat with their signature hand-made noodles ("si xi mian").

Although the price is a little bit expensive, they serve quality foods and service is good. We dined at 2nd floor, near the window and we are so lucky to see the NDP fireworks preview on that night!

I would return to this place but not for the costly set dinner steamboat. I will try their another newly opened restaurant (located next door) name as CM Kitchen, which also serve the signature golden soup and cheaper price for their a la carte orders.

Best soup and best noodles in town! Its a must try!

I tried both their hotpot dinner and ala carte noodles soup. I must say their soup is the best so far I have ever had. The golden chicken soup is so tasty and I actually had a craving the next few days. They serve quality food so for it is really worth the money. Their noodles is so yummy, love the texture. Overall experience is exellent. Love their food! Will definitely come back for more.